Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2014 Pincushion & Needle Case Swap ~ Sign up closes March 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2014-pincushion-needle-case-swap-%7E-sign-up-closes-march-1st-t241867.html)

lynnie 03-17-2014 03:15 PM

Hey Mary ~~~~~ nice pincushion. I never did a pineapple. all these quilts I've done, and never one.
maybe soon, I'm working on a log cabin for the bed now.
Cute furbaby. looks like that nice shade of grey. is she a husky or a cross breed of wolf and husky.
Looks like her type of weather.

lawsonmugs 03-17-2014 03:15 PM

It took me months of trying to post pictures and when I finally got it about a week later the board changed formats. I had to learn all over again. I am self taught on computer skills. So that probably answers a lot of questions huh. lol.

JuneBillie 03-17-2014 03:16 PM

One of my packages has been delivered according to tracking. The other is in it's (state) of delivery, and I guess a bit slow being delivered. It could be stuck in a tree. lol....

lawsonmugs 03-17-2014 03:19 PM

Lynnie she is a cross of wolf and akita. that's where the curled tail comes from. She is about 130 lbs. and still growing. Again that is the akita in her. She is in my avatar with my husband ,she was1 months in that picture.Hope everyone is having a good st. pat's day.

JuneBillie 03-17-2014 03:20 PM

Lawsonmugs that is a really cute pincushion, and pretty mat it is on. Your fur baby is so sweet looking.

lawsonmugs 03-17-2014 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 6631849)
Lawsonmugs that is a really cute pincushion, and pretty mat it is on. Your fur baby is so sweet looking.

Thanks Susan the mat was made by a swap partner in the secret pal swap last year. I love it. It is sitting next to my computer .You can see the top of my water bottle behind the pin cush.

lynnie 03-17-2014 04:14 PM

She is a beautiful fur baby.

O.K. so my curiosity got the best of me.
a CASTLE is a fortified residence of a nobel person.
There you go, now we can all rest quietly tonight.

lauriejo 03-17-2014 05:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
More pincushions going out and coming in! We have 15 people this month and 28 swaps with a little over half the swaps shipped out and the deadline isn't until Friday, so I think it's going very well.

Karen the doll quilt is really cute and perfect for spring.

Here is my pincushion from dianeinsterling, isn't it beautiful! I can't believe those tiny little pieces. Thanks again Diane.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]467763[/ATTACH]

lynnie 03-17-2014 06:21 PM

laurijo, love your pincushion, nice st. pats /spring colors.
like I said b4 love the pineapple pc. maybe I should try a block.

JuneBillie 03-17-2014 06:28 PM

Very pretty Lauriejo. Many nice greens, and I like how the corners end up to.