Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2018 Pincushion Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2018-pincushion-swap-t295114.html)

CarolinePaj 02-26-2018 03:16 PM

March 2018 Pincushion Swap

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the March 2018 Pincushion Swap. You must be signed up by the 31st March 2018 as partners names will go out on the 1st April 2018 and you must have mailed by the 5th April 2018. This is a hard and fast deadline - no excuses.

This is a personal choice swap so you can make any type of pincushion that you would like to.

Before signing up, please read the rules below:

Rules

As with all swaps there must be rules so here are ours!

1. This is a secret swap.
2. This is not a partnered swap so you may not receive from the person you send to.
3. Everybody on the board is welcome to take part.
4. This will be a bi-monthly swap (so 6 in a year)– but you only take part in the months that you
5. If you commit to taking part you must send out a pincushion… no excuses!
6. If you encounter a problem or issue, you must let me know immediately; there is nothing that
cannot be sorted and re-organised if you communicate.
7. You are only committed to send a pincushion…. You may, if you wish send other items, but please
do not expect to receive anything more than a pincushion.
8. Be kind to the person you receive from… we are all at different levels of experience on this board
and we need to encourage each other… so if you receive an item from a less experienced stitcher -
just appreciate the time and love that has been put into making it.
9. You must mail your item with 4 days of receiving your person’s name.
10. The main rule is to have fun making and receiving some lovely creations.

Sign-ups will start now and close on the 31st January 2018 for this round.

When signing up, please let me know if you have a nut allergy as some people fill their pincushions with walnut shells.

So come on join in and have some fun!

Hugs

Caroline

m-fay 02-27-2018 08:20 PM

I'm in again Caroline

m-fay 02-27-2018 08:22 PM

Signups close January??????? should be march I think

Irene C. 02-28-2018 07:25 AM

I'd like to join again Caroline.

CarolinePaj 03-09-2018 06:14 AM

Hi Guys,

Marion you are right.... I obviously missed that change. Sign-ups close the 31st March 2018. Irene and Marion I have you down as taking part.

Hugs

Caroline

m-fay 03-11-2018 03:16 PM

Caroline, I just found on the home page there are 2 entries for this swap. Did you know?

m-fay 03-12-2018 05:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just got home tonight and was able to open my jan swap pincushion as well as being a cushion for pins , clips can also grip on to it. Such a wonderful idea. I love it and it will be well used.[ATTACH=CONFIG]590647[/ATTACH]

CarolinePaj 03-12-2018 05:31 PM

Hi Marion,

No I didn't know...I will check it out.

Hugs

Caroline

ljdugas31 03-15-2018 10:01 AM

I am joining! Love pin c

CarolinePaj 03-24-2018 03:09 AM

Hi Guys,

Here are the sign ups for this month so far.... but don't worry, it is not too late to sign up, you have until midnight on the the 31st March 2018 to sign up... so come on, it is a fun swap and we have some really great pincushions flying around the world!

M-Fay
Irene C.
Michelle-quilts
ljdugas31
CarolinePaj

Hugs

Caroline