Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2021 Pincushion Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2021-pincushion-swap-t314460.html)

cuppy 04-13-2021 12:45 PM

Thank you Reba for this adorable pincushion. A camper. Going straight to the RV. Love love love it

Rebaquilts 04-13-2021 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 8475623)
Thank you Reba for this adorable pincushion. A camper. Going straight to the RV. Love love love it

So happy, I read your bio on here and it says you love your RV, I took a guess at an airstream ;-) Hugs!!!

Rebaquilts 04-13-2021 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by stillvnu (Post 8475457)
I received my pincushion & goodies today ... Great job Michelle!
Can someone tell me how to add a photo?

If you have an iphone, you go to hit the red "reply" button on this thread, then on the bottom of the typing box, there is a button called "manage attachments" under "additional options" and "attach files". you select the "manage Attachments button, then a new page pops up, and it allows you to select up to 5 photos. you select the "choose file" button, then select "photo library", it opens your photos, then you select your photo, and on the bottom of the photo it will ask if you want the actual size, touch that, and a pop up screen comes up, you select smallest (otherwise it won't load because its too big), then it goes back to the "choose file" page and you have to touch the "upload" button on the far right side, then once it is uploaded, also on the far right hand side, you select "close this window" (that one is hard to see, its above the upload button), then you are back to your reply, and you select " submit reply." and waaaa laaaa, your reply shows up with the photo. ;-) Hugs!!

stillvnu 04-14-2021 09:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the great pincushion and fat quarters I received!Attachment 632807
Michelle Quilts did an excellent job!

stillvnu 04-14-2021 10:02 PM

Thanks for your help with loading a photo!

Rebaquilts 04-15-2021 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by stillvnu (Post 8475944)
Thanks for your help with loading a photo!

You are welcome :-)

CarolinePaj 04-17-2021 05:25 PM

Hi Ladies,

Lovely pincushions arriving...... I do love the show and tell part!

Hugs

Caroline

michelle-quilts 04-19-2021 07:21 AM

Thank you!

Originally Posted by stillvnu (Post 8475943)
Here is the great pincushion and fat quarters I received!Attachment 632807
Michelle Quilts did an excellent job!

This was one of my first attempts at wool applique. I'm still learning how to make my stitches consistent!

Happy sewing all!
Michelle

CarolinePaj 04-19-2021 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by michelle-quilts (Post 8477010)
This was one of my first attempts at wool applique. I'm still learning how to make my stitches consistent!

Happy sewing all!
Michelle

Michelle,

Your pincushion was just darling! I love wool applique and for a first attempt your owl was amazing.

Hugs

Caroline

Nonnie4 04-22-2021 01:19 PM

Thank you Cuppy

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Cuppy for the cute pincushion and fabric. I think I smell lavender! I love the little handmade charm.