Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 5" Charm Swap - Color Theme Neutral (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-5-charm-swap-color-theme-neutral-t295177.html)

hav4boys 03-27-2018 11:48 AM

Crispy, I was blessed to get two of your package so I have two kitty squares. I love cats in general, so cat material is always a plus.

JuanitaBean 03-27-2018 12:13 PM

Glad you like the Polka Dote I have, going to start cutting.
The yellow I got at my Quilt store.

moonrise 03-27-2018 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by redstilettos (Post 8029479)
I love those little dotties! Thank you for sharing. Maybe that will help people see it isn't necessarily the straight typical little dots (which I still absolutely love, btw)

Yes, batik's are in the hat...I keep hoping EVERY time I pull that it comes out....bah. It'll show it's pretty face sooner or later! I wonder if I should separate the batik's out by color like we did in the beginning. We'll cross that bridge later, too, I bet!

Yay! :D Just a thought ... what about doing "warm" batiks (reds, oranges, yellows, etc.) in one swap, and "cool" batiks (blues, greens, purples, etc.) in another? :)

The mail lady brought my order of polka dot fabric today. I'll start cutting it this evening. :)

moonrise 03-27-2018 03:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A little sneak peek of some of my fabrics! :) Some of mine are a little wild~n~crazy, so I'm sending a few extras in each pack just in case. :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]591815[/ATTACH]

hav4boys 03-27-2018 03:44 PM

Fantastic fabric Moonrise. I love the yellow and the white with red and black. I am going to love this swap.

Faintly Artistic 03-27-2018 04:33 PM

Moonrise, those aren't that crazy...I have a couple of them myself!

redstilettos 03-27-2018 04:43 PM

I have to say, my neutrals were realllllllly tame....but after seeing what others sent, I am feeling a little more adventurous! And that's saying a lot for a middle of the road kinda gal like me!

I'm loving what people are considering polka dots....these are GREAT!

Jane Quilter 03-27-2018 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8029610)
I got my neutrals and my feed back posted. I was not a big fan of the neutrals, but loved the edgy ones. The spider fabric was my favorite.

I so jazzed for polka dots. How fun!

Have a great day all!

Glad you liked my spiders! The were from the hungry caterpiller collection. (leftover backing!) love to share the fun....Jane Q

JayneW 03-27-2018 05:21 PM

I starting pulling out polka dots and after only quilting for a little over a year, I'm amazed (proud, embarrassed...) to say I have enough for 1/2 of them from my stash. Crazy! Now, looks like I get to go shopping for polka dot fabric!

I'm so excited to finally join this swap, thanks for posting the pictures... its made me even more excited!

JuanitaBean 03-27-2018 05:24 PM

moonrise I love them all.