Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March/April Table runner/Table mat Swap!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-april-table-runner-table-mat-swap-t242298.html)

skaduzy 03-30-2014 05:47 AM

The colors you picked are beautiful. Go for it. How about you? Brights or pastels? I have the pattern but haven't decided on fabric yet. Your call..........:)

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 6648217)
Skaduzy, I also have some brights if you would prefer bright florals

Terriamn

terriamn 03-31-2014 05:17 PM

Skaduzy why don't you go with the brights I think I'll make myself one with the pastels. Terriamn

Nursequilter 03-31-2014 09:46 PM

I have it finished!!!!! Will try to get it in the mail for you homeschool mom!

Homeschool Mom 04-01-2014 03:24 AM

Great Nursequilter I will send mine to you out today.
I can hardly wait

Bee Beatty 04-01-2014 04:46 AM

Just a quick check-in here for a status report. Exchanged PM's with Annt59 and we are good to go. I am finishing the binding - taking with me on vacation next week. Ann is away during the next week or so. Our target mailing date is April 25th. Will be posting pictures around that time also.

Will be checking in to see all the runners as they are posted. Will have internet access! Definite signs of spring happening here! Colorful finches showing up in the bird feeders. These beautiful runners will be just in time! Happy sewing,

Bee

Oksewnsew 04-01-2014 06:36 AM

My runner is finished, waiting on address...MizMelly, where you issss??? I sent you a PM last night...

MizMelly 04-01-2014 07:33 AM

Hi Jean,
Just replied! My internet took a massive DUMP last night as I was responding. So I gave up and went to bed.....
Anyway, will be ready to mail on thursday, still need to finish the binding, but it's just about ready to be sent to it's new home!!

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6655063)
My runner is finished, waiting on address...MizMelly, where you issss??? I sent you a PM last night...

terriamn 04-01-2014 05:02 PM

Ladies you are way ahead of me. Hope to make mine this weekend but haven't had the grands for a few weeks so be they will be here this weekend. They will be tons of help :-) Terriamn

skaduzy 04-02-2014 04:19 AM

Okay, brights it wil be. :)

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 6654365)
Skaduzy why don't you go with the brights I think I'll make myself one with the pastels. Terriamn

Elisabrat 04-02-2014 04:24 AM

terriam how wonderful to have the grandkids and HELPFUL ones? WOWSA! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

I love the sneak peaks and the full on views of all the beautiful runners. Ljdugas love the Dresden flowers I have yet to try to make one of those. I am sorta scared! My applique is more useful for .. wall hangings not so much table runners or bedspreads. I worry about those. I guess perhaps I am just a big chicken!!!