Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-boom-18-a-t284946.html)

joanelizbay 01-11-2017 06:26 PM

Wont get results till maybe tomorrow. Im not claustrophobic at all but the way they had my shoulder wedged in there and told me to keep my right arm straight was very painful...my hand had been tingling before and by the time the 20 minutes was up it was really hurting! She offered meds before but would have had to have a driver so I went alone but DO have a couple pain perscriptions for a few days! :) A 67 year old woman on a skinny 12" board dont match! LOL

terriamn 01-11-2017 07:25 PM

I can only have open sided MRI's. Terribly claustrophobic. Freaks me out just thinking about them

joanelizbay 01-12-2017 04:16 AM

I told the "handsome" tech he needed to warn people of the noises because I thought at one point there was a jack hammer in there with me! :) The music sure helps but I hope I never have to have another one!

QuilterMomma 01-12-2017 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It seems the post office and me are having a bit of a battle. I ordered the padded envelopes on Monday and they still aren't here. Guess it is a trip to PO with a label ready to go.
Here are my fabrics. They are Kaffee Fassetts. No black and no white.

sewbizgirl 01-12-2017 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 7739552)
It seems the post office and me are having a bit of a battle. I ordered the padded envelopes on Monday and they still aren't here. Guess it is a trip to PO with a label ready to go.

Yay, we get to play with beautiful Kaffe Fassett fabrics! ��

Janice McC 01-12-2017 12:25 PM

They usually take a couple of weeks to arrive.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 7739552)

QuilterMomma 01-12-2017 01:23 PM

They have delivered my other envelopes I ordered at the same time I ordered the padded ones. Oh well. I ran them to the post office for priority mail to you and when I got back to office, realized I did not put my instructions in the envelope or my return postage. I am just off today. I blame this cold.

jlt37869 01-12-2017 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My first fabric is a taupe floral from the Chantilly collection by Moda and it is going to everyone in the 2 month group. I'd like the fabric paired with WOW (white on white) only in creating a 2 color, classic style quilt block that can "stand-alone" and be set on point.

sewbizgirl 01-12-2017 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by jlt37869 (Post 7739742)
My first fabric is a taupe floral from the Chantilly collection by Moda and it is going to everyone in the 2 month group. I'd like the fabric to paired with WOW (white on white) only in creating a 2 color, classic style quilt block that can "stand-alone" and be set on point.

Putting my thinking cap on, jlt... lovely print!

jlt37869 01-12-2017 05:24 PM

My second fabric is from the Devon collection by Quilting Treasures Studio 8 and it's going to those in the 2 month group who are doubling up. The fabric is from a quilt kit that I never made and instead wanted to use in a pinwheel sampler type of quilt for my niece. However, it wasn't getting it done, so thought I would use in the boom. You will receive one or two pieces of fabric and you are welcome to make any block of your choosing. The colorway includes pink/raspberry/green and will be paired with WOW (white on white). I will try to post a better picture of the fabric collection this weekend.

Janice - my fabric should be to you tomorrow!