Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-boom-18-a-t284946.html)

terriamn 01-30-2017 03:05 PM

[QUOTE=sewbizgirl;7753197]Wonderful blocks, Terri! You dug right in... :cool:

Sewbiz today and this evening were supposed to be my sewing time. Dh had work and dinner meeting. Then received email saying quilt board meeting was tonight opps sorry for not letting you know earlier. That didn't sit real well, then dh just showed up very grumpy, he had his work laptop and didn't have time to go to a dinner meeting because he had to take care of everything that went wrong last week. So no more sewing but glad to be out of the house

joanelizbay 01-30-2017 03:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Thats the same way I do it Libster..its easy once you catch on!! Here are two blocks I got done this weekend.. I found I dont have very many "pinks" in my stash...at least not light pink..guess I need to go to Joanns! :) JLT and LJDugas blocks

bootsy 01-30-2017 04:28 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hi Here are some blocks
1st block is for "LJDugas31"
2nd block is for "Jaba"
3rd block is for "NanaKathy55"
4th block is for "MonaG
"[ATTACH=CONFIG]567132[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]567133[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]567134[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]567135[/ATTACH]

sewbizgirl 01-30-2017 04:37 PM

Pretty blocks, Joan. That rose fabric is so gorgeous... I want to do something ultra feminine with it, but haven't figured out what yet.

Oh, and I found several more yards of my storm trooper fabric... folded up and tucked away, safe and sound from myself! So I don't need scraps and leftovers back after all. Keep it if you can use it for something.

Terri, meeting changes are a drag. Especially last minute. This lady who has been messaging me for months about making a T shirt quilt for her daughter's HS graduation set the meeting time for us for today at 2:30. I got done at work at noon and basically killed two hours of my day, waiting to meet up with her in a town halfway between us. So I'm driving to our meeting and get a message from her that "something came up at work" and can we meet on Friday? ARGH. No warning, I've driven way out of my way, and she cancels. I told her I'd think about it and get back to her, LOL. I hate making T shirt quilts anyway and reeeeeeaaaaaally don't want to do hers.

sewbizgirl 01-30-2017 04:38 PM

Nice blocks, bootsy! Churn dash is one of my favorites.

sewbizgirl 01-30-2017 04:40 PM

And bootsy, HOORAY for figuring out how to upload and post your photos! :thumbup:

Libster 01-30-2017 05:23 PM

Way to go, Bootsy! Love all of your blocks. So pretty.

sewbizgirl 01-30-2017 06:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Only had time for two today...

First is another sports block for Terri's grandson

[ATTACH=CONFIG]567150[/ATTACH]

And the second is a pinwheel star for Bootsy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]567151[/ATTACH]

I love this block...

Libster 01-30-2017 07:25 PM

That pinwheel star is just perfection. Love it. Lucky Bootsy!

terriamn 01-30-2017 08:15 PM

Bootsy great blocks

Sewbiz, love the fussy cutting on my block. Your pinwheel star is great. Would you share where you found the pattern?

some friends hit me up to make something to donate to their high school. Agreed but was adamant it had to be small.