Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Fabric Postcard Swap - In Flight or Green & White (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-fabric-postcard-swap-flight-green-white-t294791.html)

j50 03-23-2018 03:55 AM

R Sea glad you like it. The photo is upside down. Had a lot of fun doing it.

Judith1005 03-23-2018 04:19 AM

R Sea, J50, great postcard. It is so creative.

Texastam 03-23-2018 09:49 AM

Wowser! These are some fantastic postcards ladies! I just love how everyone comes up with something so different and unique. Love this swap!

Sleepy Hollow 03-25-2018 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 8026269)
Great postcards ladies.

Sleepy Hollow, I have your postcard almost ready. I am just waiting for my edges to dry. (fray check) And, write a message on the back tomorrow. I will let you know when I have mailed it.

I just finished yours! I should be able to get it off in the mail tomorrow :)

Judith1005 03-26-2018 10:06 AM

SleepyHollow, My card has gone out in the mail today. I'm just letting you know, I just sent a card. My budget is very tight the next few months. I know extras are not required but, I know a lot of people do send extras. (This is out of budget for me right now.) I do not want you to feel obligated. (I hope I don't hurt any feelings. I'd just rather be up front.)

Sleepy Hollow 03-26-2018 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 8028965)
SleepyHollow, My card has gone out in the mail today. I'm just letting you know, I just sent a card. My budget is very tight the next few months. I know extras are not required but, I know a lot of people do send extras. (This is out of budget for me right now.) I do not want you to feel obligated. (I hope I don't hurt any feelings. I'd just rather be up front.)

That's just fine! I was thinking of posting something similar :)

I've only sent extras a few times, but would feel guilty if I got extras and didn't send them. I like that the postcard swap has no "extras" expectations, and because of time and the added shipping expense, will probably do "just cards" in the future.

I will get your card off today, once I quit being lazy and leave the house! (my quilt group meets today, and I'm already late, lol, but they'll be there for a few more hours...)

cuppy 03-26-2018 03:32 PM

Sometimes it is so easy to mail the fabric post card from my house in an envelope, with 2 stamps.

R-sea 03-27-2018 02:44 AM

I agree to have no extras . If every one sent only the post card then no one would feel awful

Maggie_Sue 03-28-2018 09:18 AM

I think as long as there is no expectation for an "extra". I see no problem. JMHO

CookieZenmilk 03-28-2018 10:08 AM

I have always appreciated the extras but not everyone can do this. From this point on, let's agree to just send a postcard. I will include this statement in future postcard swaps.