Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March to June 2015 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-june-2015-wall-hanging-swap-t261647.html)

ube quilting 02-24-2015 02:06 PM

Count me in again R. What will I do This time? Hmmm!
peace

Bilben 02-24-2015 06:34 PM

I'll add my name here as well, and hopefully I will finish another wallhanging. I just got a new applique book!

Rhonda 02-24-2015 07:22 PM

Repeating this again:

The sign up list is only for fun. No committment if you sign up.
In June the ready to mail list will be the final list and the one that counts.
You must be on the ready to mail list to get an address to send to.
If you find you can't be ready in time just save it for the next swap! No Pressure at all!!

So with that said.... on with the show!!!!

Here is our list so far.......

A Big Welcome to all our newcomers!! Hope you really have a blast with this!!

Okay if you want to sign up just let me know here or in a pm.
We will keep a running count of those interested in joining in the fun.

1. .skaduzy
2.. Anoka Quilter
3. .quiltymom
4.. jeanne49
5. .ube quilting
6. .Kassaundra
7.. MizMelly
8.. Rennie
9.. klaws
10.Bilben

klaws 02-26-2015 12:20 PM

I think I have an idea of what I want to do. But I might have to go shopping for some fabric. Oh Darn!!! :D

ube quilting 02-28-2015 04:45 PM

My idea is ready to start . I am really excited this time. More hand work but not an EPP. I'm so excited:D. I already said that!

Picking fabrics is the first part of this cute, cute and more cute WHing, IMHO.

Welcome to all the new joiners for this swap. Have fun.
peace

Rhonda 02-28-2015 06:56 PM

To all the new people please feel free to post all the pictures you want! We love seeing your fabrics and your ideas as to what you are deciding between.

You won't spoil any surprises as noone knows who will get which wall hanging. not even me!

So post away!

ube quilting 03-01-2015 04:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Of course I will be posting lots of pictures, cause I don't have a very busy life like most people. Here is my first picture. Taken on my way home from JAFs, so it is related to quilting.:D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]511998[/ATTACH]

Wish I had a bigger telephoto lens on my camera. Across the horse field, sitting on top of the fence rails is a small flock of vultures, soaking up the early morning sunshine. Made my day happy.
peace

Kassaundra 03-01-2015 09:41 AM

The pattern I'm thinking about doing is playing w/ 60' triangles, and has a little more adventurous quilting. More complicated then stitch in the ditch (my go to style b/c I am a horrible quilter) but not as adventurous as free style, which sounds easy, ............................. but .................................... not so much for me. And of course since it is me, the black sheep, of the quilting fabric set, it is a great opportunity for non quilting cotton.

ube quilting 03-01-2015 11:29 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi swap buds. I made these this morning as a test. They are for little birthday gifts for girls at work. Finished at 2" square.
They are a test for my wall hanging too! Did I say cute?:D

For Patty the cat lover.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512048[/ATTACH]

For Gail who has a bit of squirrel phobia, and can laugh about it!
This one somehow ended up off center but still works for what it is.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512049[/ATTACH]

There will be a pin back added so they can be used as that or hung, or maybe a magnet.
peace

klaws 03-01-2015 01:15 PM

They are just too cute! :)