Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March to June 2015 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-june-2015-wall-hanging-swap-t261647.html)

JNCT14 06-24-2015 10:14 AM

Well you guys have bears and coyotes, we got tornadoes last night. A rarity in Connecticut for sure. Knocked out power for about 20,000 people. We are on a small municipal utility so we only lost power for 6 hours - but in the heat, it wasn't fun. My poor dog is afraid of thunder so of course he sat on my legs the entire time - in the heat. On top of THAT, I broke my toe last weekend so its swollen and hurts like the devil. Needless to say, I will be glad when the weekend shows up!

ube quilting 06-24-2015 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh, J. A difficult time to endure. My Eddy will look up at the sky and bark at the thunder. She has no fear. She also wanted to get the bear.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]523359[/ATTACH]

It is a beautiful bear, about 250 lbs. and its' fur is gorgeous when moving. Hope to see it again.
peace

JNCT14 06-25-2015 01:27 AM

That would make a great WH!

ube quilting 06-28-2015 01:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi swap buddies. Two days of steady rain has done the gardens good and made me lazy to do anything. I got a few pictures of some more visiting wildlife. There are just a few more days till the end and I am just a little disappointed that more people haven't posted any work. Oh well.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]523773[/ATTACH]

and something I am working on named Camelflage: I will hang this one at work for some fun.
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
Enjoy!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]523774[/ATTACH]
peace

Rhonda 06-28-2015 01:22 PM

How cute ube! I hope we have people working on wall hangings!

So far I have seven people on my list. If you are done please let me know! If you are not on this list and did let me know --- remind me please!! LOL I am good at checking messages and then forgetting to record the info.

So we have so far:

1.jaba
2.quiltymom
3.skaduzy
4.ube quilting
5.JNCT14
6.MizMelly
7.Rennie

So please let me know if you are ready to mail!! Only 2 more days to go!! I need to know by midnight on Tuesday!!

Kassaundra 06-28-2015 01:40 PM

Sent you a pm Rhonda

Kassaundra 06-28-2015 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Love your camel Ube. I've been working on swap blocks and my La Pass, here is the latest pic of the rosette I'm on now

ube quilting 06-28-2015 04:31 PM

Another beauty K. Going to be so stunning when the project is finished.

Anxious as always for the last day!
peace

Anoka Quilter 06-28-2015 04:31 PM

That is beautiful Kassaundra. I love the color choices. Is this the La Pass.

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7241365)
Love your camel Ube. I've been working on swap blocks and my La Pass, here is the latest pic of the rosette I'm on now

Anoka Quilter 06-28-2015 04:34 PM

I am setting this one out. Time just got away from me and my WH is not done. However, I am looking forward to the next one and know exactly what I am going to do for it.

That is what really caught me on this one. I had a hard time finding a pattern I wanted to make, and then spring and summer was here and I found myself busy out in the yard working on the flower beds and garden.