Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March to June 2016 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-june-2016-wall-hanging-swap-t276279.html)

skaduzy 03-05-2016 09:33 PM

Nice to have a newbie.....hi Rose! You'll enjoy this swap.

Annaquilts 03-06-2016 11:16 AM

I worked on it on Friday and all of yesterday. It is coming together nicely. I am happy to be off to a good start and found a new home for the flying geese I had already made for this but couldn't remember for what wall hanging. I am super happy with the project I chose and am enjoying it.

QuilterMomma 03-08-2016 03:20 PM

Look at you go Anna. I missed out last swap because I could not get mine quilted in time. Now it is quilted, needs binding done, but turned out so cute would be hard to part with. Will watch for a bit yet.

Annaquilts 03-08-2016 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 7488453)
Look at you go Anna. I missed out last swap because I could not get mine quilted in time. Now it is quilted, needs binding done, but turned out so cute would be hard to part with. Will watch for a bit yet.

Any clues or teasers? It sounds great. I have the basic top part done except for the applique. I feel like adding a border but I am trying to be good and not add more as I think my wall hangings tend to run on the larger side and maybe people prefer smaller?

Anoka Quilter 03-09-2016 03:46 PM

QuilterMomma, you could always make another one. You have until June :)

Post pictures, we love seeing what people are working on even if you are not planning on sending it for the swap.

MarionsQuilts 03-10-2016 03:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm going to see if I can get a paper pieced one done in time. Otherwise, I'll see about getting this one quilted together, it's not very big at all! So would be a great wallhanger ... as long as someone likes bright colours!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]544476[/ATTACH]

Anoka Quilter 03-10-2016 03:35 PM

Wow Marion Quilts. I love it, you can always send it my way. What a great combination of fabrics.

Jan Rutherford 03-10-2016 04:08 PM

Sent in my info to give this swap a try..... I have a few SPRING ideas in mind!!! WOHOO....

Kassaundra 03-10-2016 04:27 PM

Welcome Jan. MQ that is awesome!

ube quilting 03-10-2016 06:14 PM

Welcome Rose And Jan. This is really a no pressure swap. We make something that we like and swap it! We do like pictures and stories and jokes and interesting stuff in general. I look forward to playing with everyone.

Today my journal will read that peepers are having a prime sing along tonight, a lovely sound to fall into dreamland with. A perfect evening.

Marion, that quilt is so awesome. I love the pattern and fabrics you chose to use. Your greens are still waiting to be joined into a little beauty.
peace