Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Signup ends February 28, 2015 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-pincushion-needlecase-swap-signup-ends-february-28-2015-a-t261619.html)

Hikeaddict 02-27-2015 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ctyankee- More pictures of her? Oh yes. I have many more. I'll just post one..haha. Yes, you got her name right. She is Elpheba, Elphers, and Elphie. She also answers to "dinner", haha. Your Arthur looks like he would be a sturdy guy. He looks like one of those muscley lean types! Glad to hear he's a sweetie to boot :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]511884[/ATTACH]

ctyankee 02-28-2015 05:07 AM

Hikeaddict -- OMG! She's so cute! I could just squeeze her! Give Elphers a big kiss from me! :)

ctyankee 02-28-2015 05:08 AM

P.S. i think Arthur is in love!

ctyankee 02-28-2015 05:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]511895[/ATTACH]
Arthur sends his photo to Elphers! He's sitting on the edge of a quilt he had just finished.

nhnative 02-28-2015 05:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What great pics of your furbabies. My first cat was a gold and white and then had one of her kittens. She lived to be 16. CT your cat is BIG. Elphers looks almost like Ms Kitty. She's about 16 now and not too active unless I say TUNA to her. I'd love to get a kitten but Ms Kitty is kind of mean

Hikeaddict 02-28-2015 09:02 AM

ctyankee- Thanks. She thinks she's cute too :) Arthur is such a handsome guy! And so big! I think his name is perfect for him!

nhnative- Ms. Kitty and Elphie do look alike! Must be that Calico thing. Ms. Kitty is a pretty girl! She just likes to keep her family to herself ;)

ctyankee 02-28-2015 09:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ms. Kitty is a cutie-pie! Always loved calicoes!

We talk about adopting more pets, but Arthur rules the house (no surprise there) & hubby says no one could ever replace him (very true) -- Arthur loves his daddy very, very much! And Jack the American Eskimo dog has always wanted to be an only fur baby. Unfortunately for him, he was one of 5 at the time of his adoption. He copes ... & he hopes. And at his age, 14 this year, the stress of having another fur baby in the house would probably kill him.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]511919[/ATTACH]
I hope this isn't too dark to see. Jack doesn't stay still for photos, unlike Arthur who is always posing!

TOOMANYUFO'S 02-28-2015 09:43 AM

I'm gonna sign up for 1 item.

lynnie 02-28-2015 10:21 AM

I N'T HAVE A CAMERA TO POST A PIC OF Zoey. SHE IS A USSIAN BLUE(all greyish/blue)
bout4yrs ago I posted a c of her eatin thanksgiving dinner. that was back whene ate at the table
she was tien and refused to eat on the floor. it was too cold. She was sanctioned to the end of the table
by herself. Under bing, if you bing Zoey, sometimes her picture comes up. will be getting a camera soon, I hope.

lawsonmugs 02-28-2015 10:48 AM

Dee welcome to our crazy family of friends. Dwina, glad your signing up for this next months swap too. Hope things are going better for you by now. Oh Lynnie hope you do get a camera soon. You know how we love pictures. thanks ladies for posting the fur babies pictures.