Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

mscupid804 03-01-2013 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5897110)
Count me in you two I do the same thing!!!!!!!

LOL I guess we all have CRS syndrome!

luvstoquilt 03-01-2013 01:39 PM

I do that,too...I am good with it though...it usually gets sent to my SP...as far as I am concerned there are not to many quilt magazines and I can go through them over and over! Really looking forward to my SP. So happy you are feeling well Lori! I have been sewing all day today...there is snow here in Illinois and I love it...suspect it is because I am retired and I don't have to get out there with the "crazy drivers".

quiltymom 03-01-2013 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5897148)
lol i guess we all have crs syndrome!

hahaha!!! Yep!!!!

Quercus Rubra 03-01-2013 03:58 PM

Louisa I wish I could purchase magazines. I think I have bought a total of 3 magazines in the past 2 years. LOL. :D So if you get my name -- I'm more than happen to take them off your hands. :thumbup:

I can't wait for my SP name. I'm sooo excited to be playing this month.

Tricia

Grandma Peg 03-01-2013 05:07 PM

Got my SP's name so now can continue putting together the package for her. Looking forward to completing it.

Quilty-Louise 03-01-2013 05:28 PM

Do you ever have one of those days when you go hunting for something
that you KNOW you have, but for the life of you can't remember where
you put it the last time you used it?

Well that has been the case this afternoon with me. I KNOW that I purchased
a 3" square ruler a few years ago, because I was working on a project and decided
that ruler would be just the thing for me (not to mention I already had MOST of the
other sizes already).

So I am working on some fussy cutting to make some keyrings for a Bird Expo
coming up later in March or April (don't remember right now). The 2-1/2" sq ruler
I have just wasn't big enough for the fussy cuts and the 4-1/2" sq was to big. Aha
get the 3" only to discover that it is not hanging on the wall or in the basket with all
my other rulers.

I wanted to use the small rulers because I am also using my rotating cutting mat.
So that is just one more thing on my "list" to hunt for while I am trying to clean
and organize my rooms.

I need to win a super HUGE lotto so that I can hire me a "cleaning" crew so that I
can spend more time cutting and sewing.

Yeah yeah yeah I know suck it up and keep dreaming, and do my own cleaning LOL.

I am anxiously waiting for my SP name so I can see what kinds of goodies they want
and like.

sustraley 03-01-2013 05:34 PM

My SP sounds like fun!!! Can't wait to get things together for her. Wonder if she has snow. Its possible due to the state she lives in.

Sibi 03-01-2013 07:45 PM

I have my SP name and am looking forward to putting together a nice package for her. No clues just yet.....

Wardy74 03-01-2013 07:49 PM

Woke up early. Have my sp. looking forward to starting to make up the package of goodies today

Quilty-Louise 03-01-2013 08:22 PM

I got my SP name and boy I think she is going to be fun to "tease"
and pack for.

Clues coming tomorrow (I hope).