Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

mscupid804 03-11-2013 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by catjo (Post 5921335)
My package went out today. Another clue....she requested some fabric with gold in it.

A possibility.......:cool:

Knitette 03-11-2013 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5921216)
You are sending me a puppy?!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]401171[/ATTACH]

I loooooove that puppy!!!!!!

So glad you liked your package leiladylei. :)

quiltingdragon 03-11-2013 11:58 AM

Went to the PO today to post my package off, and came home to find a package from my SP on the porch! Thanks, Tumrub! I love my box! I had just gone to the dentist before the PO, and been told that I need a crown on the tooth I broke...of course, since I don't have insurance, that's $750 I have to come up with, or about a month's pay. I really needed that bright spot.
Although it was almost a shame to open that beautiful flowered duct tape, there was a lot of neat stuff in the box! I'll post pics as soon as I find the cord to the camera, or see if my brother will snap one with his iphone for me!

Krystyna 03-11-2013 12:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
SP your package is out for delivery! I hope you like everything!

This morning I went to my stitching group at the library ... I MUST get those ladies quilting!
While I was there, my darling hubster went grocery shopping -- and I tried to get as many orders out the door as possible, but was having a bugger of a time with changing the thread on the serger. Grrrr! Hubby struggled with it, too. That is one huge reason why I miss my son. He did it 1-2-3. So ... I had to call in help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]401236[/ATTACH]

Quilty-Louise 03-11-2013 12:58 PM

Still no clue who my SP is this month as I haven't seen any clues
that would definitely point to me. LOL but sometimes my "bulb"
going off on clues seems to be burned out.

Although no package in the mail today, but I am FAR from being
concerned because we have even got to the mail by date.

On another note I am soooo bummed.
My sweet man Tim has some tools that he wanted to keep in his Jeep,
he has two sets one is SAE and the other is Metric. He had previously
marked each set with colored electrical tape blue=SAE & red=Metric.

I was in my fabric room getting ready to do some minor embroidery for
a mug rug sample (for a co-worker), well Tim happen to see some towels
that I purchased from Dollar Tree and that reminded him of the tools.

So he asked if I would make two pouches for him using the microfiber
towels, you guessed it one was red the other blue. So I made them was
an easy project.

Afterwards I set up the machine to do some embroidery and all it did
was bird nest and suck the fabric down into the feed dogs. Was a royal
pain to get the fabric out. Without doing anything else other than taking
off the embroidery foot I shut down the machine, unplugged and got it
all ready for the "Dr."
Today I took it in to my dealer (thankfully I have extended warranty).
They said my baby would be ready April 1st. During this time they will
be working on moving into a larger building.

I am GLAD that I kept my first embroidery machine at least I won't have
total sewing/embroidery withdraws LOL.

So with that said I am off to set up the other machine and get some embroidery
done (I HOPE).

quiltnut4ever 03-11-2013 01:13 PM

Hello all! I want to say thank you to those who wished me well. I woke up this morning still feeling achy more in the hands than my back but then that started this afternoon :( I have been taking my meds but they do get me drowsy. I am in work training right now only 5 mins away from home so that's good. Wonderful pkgs coming in. Quilty-Louise sorry to hear about your machine and yes at least you do have a back up! Krystyna did you get that serger working? I haven't seen Lorii posting either and I do hope she's doing well. Well all getting off of here, oh yes I almost forgot! My darling boyfriend mailed my SP's pkg today NW from me way yonder! Your temp today would be 30 as the high and 16 the low.

leiladylei54 03-11-2013 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 5921453)
I loooooove that puppy!!!!!!

So glad you liked your package leiladylei. :)

I do, I do....thank you so much!!!

Wardy74 03-11-2013 01:43 PM

I have posted a few clues but my sp has not twigged yet so I shall post a few reminders.

Her package contains candy for feline friends as she is not supposed to have candy. Her most wanted item was ordered and enclosed in parcel. Very glad I did not have to count them, she has more patience than me using them. her parcel will take 5-10 days to arrive and was posted on saturday morning and is on its way across the pond.

catjo 03-11-2013 02:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I recieved a wonderful package from Jody/ Buttons grow. I am trying to post a picture but not sure if it will work. Hopefully it will. Thanks again for all the wonderful things that were included for me.

catjo 03-11-2013 02:04 PM

It worked....woohoo!!!!!