Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

Crafty Darlene 03-12-2013 06:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Still sick with this terrible crud, but my doorbell rang and suddenly I felt a little better. I received a wonderful pkg from Kathleen (Vanogay). Packed full of so many goodies, pretty fabric, stiletto, binding clips, book, bobbin box, which mine was full, thread, pattern and too many other goodies to name. Thank you again Kathleen, I love it all, just what I needed!

LoupEsprit 03-12-2013 06:57 PM

::sigh:: I feel bad for my swap partner... I don't think they will have a box as cool as this stuff!! :( I'm making everything, because I'm too broke to buy a bunch of goodies! :( :( I like surprising people, too!

Dear SP: You just might get a box, then a second box after payday!!

queenof2802 03-12-2013 07:00 PM

I LOVE handmade!!

Originally Posted by LoupEsprit (Post 5924630)
::sigh:: I feel bad for my swap partner... I don't think they will have a box as cool as this stuff!! :( I'm making everything, because I'm too broke to buy a bunch of goodies! :( :( I like surprising people, too!

reeskylr 03-12-2013 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by LoupEsprit (Post 5924630)

Hand made is fantastic!

No packages here yet, but I'm a patient .....wait, no I am NOT. lol!

Vicki W 03-12-2013 07:29 PM

My package is ready and will be on it's way tomorrow.

My SP says the thing she wants most is homemade....Ya'll will learn to say...I like homemade unless Vicki makes it. :) anyways, package is ready and I hope she likes it.

She only has two numbers in her zip code.

Grandma Peg 03-12-2013 07:36 PM

LoupEspirit please don't feel bad about your package because giving a homemade gift is from the heart and will be appreciated because you put the time and love into it.
Lori hope your meds will help.
SP your package is suppose to arrive on Wed.
Still waiting.

Sibi 03-12-2013 08:29 PM

Loupesprit.....handmade items are the very best!!!

Lori Peercy 03-12-2013 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5924175)
Funny you both mentioned Cymbalta. Not funny ha ha, but funny coincidence. Some weeks ago when I was really feeling beaten up about losing the house, I said to Rod that I felt like the pre-Cymbalta lady in the ads ... the one with the key in her back who was all slumped over. But after hearing about how tired you are, I have to wonder about truth in advertising! She was all perked up after taking the stuff!

I wasn't tired with just the cymbalta. I was when they added the other meds that I am sure that I will adjust! I'd try anything to not hurt so bad all day every day, and then throw in the COPD that has progressed to emphysema.

wanda lou 03-12-2013 09:47 PM

Lori you will feel better soon, when new meds are added it does take time to adjust.
Hang in there, and feel better soon.

leiladylei54 03-12-2013 09:54 PM

SP, I promise to mail out your package tomorrow. I know it's not the deadline yet but I know how difficult it is to wait while everyone is getting theirs ahead of the deadline. I did mean to send it out earlier than this but got motivated to make a few homemade things to add to your box.