Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

jaba 03-17-2013 04:50 PM

quiltnut4ever, I just googled coffee sleeve pattern and got a bunch of hits. All kinds of free patterns for them.

leiladylei54 03-17-2013 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 5935191)
I have a question, does anyone here knows how to make a coffee mug sleeve? i received one a while back in an SP pkg (sorry don't remember who it was) and would love to learn. I serched it on the web but not free tutorials. I tried to do one using a cardboard mug sleeve in which I traced and added 1/4 ". Needless to say it was too short and not what i hoped for. I'm askingmy qb friends here in the swap since I would love to make one for my sp. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated.

Try looking up Coffee Cozy patterns.

sewdamncute 03-17-2013 06:46 PM

Hi everyone!
I've been at the quilt show in Lancaster PA for the last 4 days...no internet in the rooms...I really missed y'all! I had soooo much fun, the quilts were stunning, I never know whether I should just quit quilting or be inspired to try and do better!:)
I found some SP stuff for previous swappy pals so you may have a tiny surprise in the mail!!!

Happy belated birthday to all
Congratulations on that beautiful grandbaby!
Good, healing thoughts to all in need!

Last SP clue:
Thistle

Darlene

LoupEsprit 03-17-2013 07:05 PM

I have a question, does anyone here knows how to make a coffee mug sleeve? i received one a while back in an SP pkg (sorry don't remember who it was) and would love to learn. I serched it on the web but not free tutorials. I tried to do one using a cardboard mug sleeve in which I traced and added 1/4 ". Needless to say it was too short and not what i hoped for. I'm askingmy qb friends here in the swap since I would love to make one for my sp. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated.

I just sent one to my sp. I can send you one, and a template.

mscupid804 03-18-2013 04:26 AM

I googled too, and found many many tuts. Click HERE.

clsurz 03-18-2013 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by pbadder (Post 5928382)
I just may have found a clue pertaining to me. I asked for homemade also I have two numbers in my zipcode.

I also have two numbers in my zip code. :-)

TOOMANYUFO'S 03-18-2013 04:43 AM

SP I just checked and your pkg just left the state of NH.

clsurz 03-18-2013 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 5936014)
SP I just checked and your pkg just left the state of NH.

And what state is it going to? :cool:

TOOMANYUFO'S 03-18-2013 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by clsurz (Post 5936037)
And what state is it going to? :cool:

Time will tell. It is headed west.

Sibi 03-18-2013 05:51 AM

My SPs package is expected to be delivered today :-) last hint: going to a state where everything is big