Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

queenof2802 03-19-2013 08:21 AM

[Thanks for the nudge! As soon as I get home tonight I will add the link to my signature line. Come join us for my first to host. It will be fun!

QUOTE=hav4boys;5937495]Just signed up for the Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap. Going to make some neat ones! Get my practice down so I can make even better ones for my SP![/QUOTE]

Wardy74 03-19-2013 10:50 AM

I just signed up for the needlecase one today. looking forward to it. I am definately going to sign up for this swap again. It is lovely seeing all the pictures of all the little bits and bobs people are getting in their packages

TOOMANYUFO'S 03-19-2013 10:54 AM

SP your pkg was delivered today

Vanogay 03-19-2013 11:10 AM

Jaba and Knitette, next month's FQ Swap is for batiks, so you both can just send your batiks to me and I won't have to worry about who is sending to me!! :D

jaba 03-19-2013 11:13 AM

Be happy to send to you Vanogay, you better put in the word to Brenda :thumbup:

Vanogay 03-19-2013 11:17 AM

3 Attachment(s)
After much company and lots of long distance traveling, we are home again and I have spent part of this afternoon catching up. Lots of wonderful packages coming to everyone and while I thanked my SPs, I did not have chance to post pictures. Here they are one from Crafty Darlene and the other from Ninakk. List is long, but bear with me - package 1, purple fabrics (favorite color), chocolate mix, a manicure set, note cards and paper, purse pattern (who can't use another purse, right?), a pattern book for cover-ups, hand lotion, a hot beverage cup, a solar bunny, a birthday book (with some cute 'sayings'), a table runner and my most wanted item - corks.
Package 2 had 2 packages of batting seam tape, jelly beans (for me to eat after Lent is over), post-its, cocoa, pattern, fabrics and mauve thread and a really neat handmade pincusion. Let's see if those pictures will post -- Thank you muchly ladies, I really enjoy this swap - both giving and getting.

Vanogay 03-19-2013 11:19 AM

Oh, forgot to mention - that's a solar bunny for the dashboard of our car in picture 1&2!!

Ladybug 1938 03-19-2013 11:33 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Oh My Goodness I got the most wonderful package I have ever gotten from Pat ( Lets Quilt) She made me the most beautiful scarf, one of those kind that are twirly and an OWL pin cushion... A GC for Starbucks, a pack of neutral FQ's and 4 colored ones, two pieces of fabric, in fall colors just beautiful, a Twister template a binding tool booth on my wanted list... sewing machine needles, seam ripper, just broke one I was using today... Key chain with an R on it a note pad and journal from National Geo... a bag of white choc Lindt's truffles... .... yummy, Thank you so very very much Pat...

ssnare 03-19-2013 11:55 AM

Nice packages everyone. I am still sitting on the bench, but I better go inside, cause it just started to snow again. Phoey!

luvstoquilt 03-19-2013 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5938761)
It is a wonderful pkg. luvstoquilt. I really need to practice on those appliqued Hawaiian blocks, they are amazing. Would be beautiful made in batiks so I just really need to keep these this month, sorry. I could use lots of help though is you have the time.

I could try but not sure I would succeed!

Great packages everyone!