Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

twinkie 03-24-2013 04:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the items I received in the March swap from MDMPanther. They were wonderful.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]403885[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]403886[/ATTACH]

There were many powdered drink mixes which I love, a darling hot pad and towel set, 5 fat quarters in the colors I like, a great book, "Promises from GOD to Women", a neat little coin purse she made, a pattern, some new bobbins, some hair clips for quilting, and a package of 2013 calendar book marks. I loved the entire package and thanks so much.

quiltnut4ever 03-24-2013 06:13 AM

Wardy74 you did great! Louise, love those earrings, if you don't use them send them this way! lol! Beautiful pkgs coming in. Today its half rain and half sun and I'm staying put fully at home! Time to do laundry and sew! If you don't all know our local college team FGCU Eagles (Ft. Myers, FL) are in the NCAA tournament and tonight they play San Diego so I'm doing everything early so that I can sit in front of the tv, hand sew and watch the game with anticipation that they go to the 4th round. My daughter graduated from there last December and she is so psyched over her alma mater! GO EAGLES!!!!!

twinkie 03-24-2013 06:28 AM

I forgot to mention, the hair clips for quilting package is missing one. My 18 yo granddaughter decided she needed it for her hair.

[QUOTE=twinkie;5949775]Here are the items I received in the March swap from MDMPanther. They were wonderful.

brenda21 03-24-2013 08:24 AM

[QUOTE=twinkie;5950002]I forgot to mention, the hair clips for quilting package is missing one. My 18 yo granddaughter decided she needed it for her hair.

Originally Posted by twinkie (Post 5949775)
Here are the items I received in the March swap from MDMPanther. They were wonderful.

That's a very sweet grandma of you Twink :thumbup:

ssnare 03-24-2013 10:24 AM

I sure hope my package comes tomorrow. The suspense is killing me. LOL.

twinkie 03-24-2013 02:38 PM

Ms Brenda, she and her friend came to live with us the first week in December. She has "nicely" confiscated a lot of my "stuff".

That's a very sweet grandma of you Twink :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

quiltingdragon 03-24-2013 02:46 PM

Haven't heard from my SP yet, but my package is showing as delivered. In other news, our yardstick says 11" on the ground, and it is still snowing!

lovngrandma 03-25-2013 04:34 AM

have not seen a hint for me yet, could have missed it, maybe the mailbox will have soem goodies in it today, my SP got hers , got a pm but missed the post on here , anyone see it, any pics of it, looked no see, just wondering,

luvstoquilt 03-25-2013 06:52 AM

Here is wishing all the packages will be delivered today to you ladies on the bench!

hav4boys 03-25-2013 07:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5952953)
Here is wishing all the packages will be delivered today to you ladies on the bench!

I second that!

Here is my purse... kittys playing in a sewing room. Tonight I am working on a sock monkey lunch bag for ME too.[ATTACH=CONFIG]404257[/ATTACH]