Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-t97184.html)

Zappycat 03-17-2011 01:25 PM

No package for me today either, but all in all, a good day. I heard from my secret pal (Rejenea), and I met "earlylace" in person for the first time today. We met at a little antique shop in NJ and had fun poking around the shop for treasures!

Happy Anniversary Suzanne!

Zappycat 03-17-2011 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by ssnare
Happy Birthday Regina, it is my birthday too. Aren't we lucky? Happy Anniversary Suzanne. Boo hoo! I did not get my sp package today either. :cry:

Happy Birthday Sherry!

hoffim 03-17-2011 01:35 PM

My secret pal's package will be in the mail tomorrow!! Yummy treats and pretty things are on their way just west of the Mississippi river. ;)

pdcakm 03-17-2011 01:59 PM

put my pal's package in the mail yesterday. i have to apologize though for my previous hint as i made a mistake. so sorry. i said it was going to another state and it turns out it is staying right here in sunny cal-i-forn-i-a!! and, it turns out, not so very far from me. she's in northern cal, not so far from the ocean, very green, lovely city. she's a grandma, like me. sure hope she likes what i sent.

brenda21 03-17-2011 01:59 PM

Happy Birthday Sherry :)

kriscraft99 03-17-2011 02:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My package came today!! Oh I was so excited to open it..

here is a peek of what I found when I did :)

The most precious felt Easter bag with my favorite color plastic eggs :)

then........ once I took the bag out and all of the eggs.. oh my gosh...... underneath were the most amazing fabrics.... all my favorite colors - pink & orange, they are my "happy colors".. and lookie at all of the gorgeous batiks along with other prints... I'm literally drooling... I plan to make a quilt just for me with these fabrics.

My Secret Pal also sent my favorite magazine, Quick Quilts, and a neat quilt pattern called Patches and Stars.

She also sent my favorite candies... Tic Tacs and Altoids (my box was nice and minty smelling when I opened it up) and the prettiest coaster that she made from my favorite color batiks..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... can you tell how much I absolutely ***love*** everything???

Thank you so much Gwenny!!

Zappycat 03-17-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by kriscraft99
My package came today!! Oh I was so excited to open it..

here is a peek of what I found when I did :)

The most precious felt Easter bag with my favorite color plastic eggs :)

then........ once I took the bag out and all of the eggs.. oh my gosh...... underneath were the most amazing fabrics.... all my favorite colors - pink & orange, they are my "happy colors".. and lookie at all of the gorgeous batiks along with other prints... I'm literally drooling... I plan to make a quilt just for me with these fabrics.

My Secret Pal also sent my favorite magazine, Quick Quilts, and a neat quilt pattern called Patches and Stars.

She also sent my favorite candies... Tic Tacs and Altoids (my box was nice and minty smelling when I opened it up) and the prettiest coaster that she made from my favorite color batiks..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... can you tell how much I absolutely ***love*** everything???

Thank you so much Gwenny!!

Another WOW package!! Those colors are to die for!! You lucky girl! Did Gwenny make that adorable bunny basket?!!

letsquilt 03-17-2011 03:30 PM

Oh Ilove those fabrics!!! Cute basket

Quilter Carol 03-17-2011 03:31 PM

I mailed out my March Secret Pal package today along with confirmation #. The package is headed East from Oregon, or maybe your state is referred to as midwest, not sure. If you are far south of Lake Erie, it could be you.

great aunt jacqui 03-17-2011 03:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This for SHEILA from MARYLAND Thank yu for your awsome swap. I cannot believe you went way way overboard. :-D . Miss SHEILA sent a lovely book on strip quilting, which I wll be using any time now. A quilt novel called" the lovers knot". Twenty (20) yes that was 20 fat quarters from the "Spice of Life" line by paintbrush studios. plus probably a yard of contrasting fabric fromthe same line. I just love all those earthy colors. Sheila says she made tablerunners out of these fabrics. I am going to search for pattern that will utilize all those colors. Also tucked inside were a box of silk pins, a package of hand quilting needles, a rotary cutter and a quilt block magnet.
Just to say thank you is not enough for this kind lady who showered me with thoughtful beautiful gifts. You didn't leave your user name or I would have been on the board to reply as soon as I opened it. you are the best!

all of my loot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171080[/ATTACH]

Bayle keeping guard, forgot to mention the verigated green thread.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171081[/ATTACH]

It pays not to grumble about the "bench" lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171096[/ATTACH]