Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closes-feb-29th-4pm-t180268.html)

Krystyna 03-08-2012 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5041550)
for some reaso it says I don't have the right Adobe and then I downloaded
the lastest version and then it said "bummer. the server is not working right now try again later'" I will try again today. I just thought someone minigh have something floating out there

Today is the day that part of the internet is shut down due to some nonsense about infected servers. Maybe try another site?

hoppa 03-08-2012 07:02 AM

Mailed my pkg out yesterday and it is heading south

mscupid804 03-08-2012 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5041550)
for some reaso it says I don't have the right Adobe and then I downloaded
the lastest version and then it said "bummer. the server is not working right now try again later'" I will try again today. I just thought someone minigh have something floating out there

I tried it too, and the same thing. Our versions are probably the latest and we need an earlier (old) one....that's my guess.

Krystyna 03-08-2012 07:22 AM

Are you trying to download cat stairway to heaven? I just saw it recently. Maybe All People Quilt or Fave Quilts.

Krystyna 03-08-2012 07:26 AM

Here is a link to a few cat patterns
http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/Qu...ltPatterns.htm

fayzer 03-08-2012 07:28 AM

Secret Pal, you package left here yesterday. It is going to a city that sounds like a state......kinda.

carrot 03-08-2012 07:55 AM

My package will be going in the mail this morning!! I will pm Lori as soon as I do.

To my sp and to Lori........I am heading out of town today and will be gone for 10 days. So please don't fret when you do not hear from me. I will be back on the 19th and if my package is here you will both hear from me asap !

A girlfriend and I are going on a road trip to the Smokey Mountains and to the Mountainfest Quilt show in Pigeon Forge. :D We are driving ( I know!! We're nuts !!!);) and we are going to stop at some quilts shops along the way.:thumbup: And we are leaving the men behind.:( My husband actually likes quilt shops !
Looking forward to exploring the Smokey Mountains and enjoying a quilt show.

To my QB freinds that are suffering... you are in my prayers !!!

onaemtnest 03-08-2012 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by barefoot quilter (Post 5039295)
hint my sp has three fav colors and one least fav color ??? out of the four one of them is the color pink.

That's got to me!

Krystyna 03-08-2012 08:48 AM

Karen, have a wonderful trip. Tell hubby to hop in a plane and surprise you there! Then he can go shopping for swap goodies! Be safe, have fun.

Onalee - I suspect Jaunty Melissa might also be Barefoot's SP. She loathes pink.

And for my SP ... WHERE ARE YOU???? OPEN YOUR MAIL BOX!!!!! :(

CajunQuilter2 03-08-2012 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 5041762)
My package will be going in the mail this morning!! I will pm Lori as soon as I do.

To my sp and to Lori........I am heading out of town today and will be gone for 10 days. So please don't fret when you do not hear from me. I will be back on the 19th and if my package is here you will both hear from me asap !

A girlfriend and I are going on a road trip to the Smokey Mountains and to the Mountainfest Quilt show in Pigeon Forge. :D We are driving ( I know!! We're nuts !!!);) and we are going to stop at some quilts shops along the way.:thumbup: And we are leaving the men behind.:( My husband actually likes quilt shops !
Looking forward to exploring the Smokey Mountains and enjoying a quilt show.

To my QB freinds that are suffering... you are in my prayers !!!

I am sooooo jealous...I wanna go to the Smokies!!! Have been there several times on vacations and love it there. Have FUN!!! Send Pics!!