Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closes-feb-29th-4pm-t180268.html)

quiltymom 03-09-2012 04:53 PM

Both mine were delivered today only heard from One!!!!!

sustraley 03-09-2012 06:54 PM

OK, my SP received her package today, according to USPS. OK?!!

Lori Peercy 03-09-2012 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5045712)
Dear SP, your pkg is scheduled to be delivered on Monday, March 12.:thumbup:

Maybe mine will come on my birthday March 13th!

Juli 03-09-2012 11:19 PM

I have a classic story to tell about 5 year old Shane tonight. My mom had been chasing him, Owen and my cousin Nina's daughter around the house. She finally sits down in the chair, Shane goes up to her and goes: Grandma come chase me. My mom goes: Oh no Shane, I'm pooped. Shane so seriously goes: where in your underwear?

LindaR 03-10-2012 05:37 AM

my SP's package was delivered yesterday at 12:50....hope she likes it..BTW...in MO LOL

JauntyMelissa 03-10-2012 05:58 AM

hey guys, sorry ive been missing this month!!!! great packages everyone!!!

louise i am soo glad you like your package and that you are starting to feel a little bit better!!!

Brenda, krystyna's right, it was daisy!!!! she did because she didnt want to tell anyone and wanted make momma clean it up, feeney is good, but not that good.... he has acquired a taste for brownie cup cake wrappers and goes nuts and tried to get into every single garbage that has them...

And Onalee, miss krystna is right, i loath the color pink, so i think that Barefoot Quilters package is coming to me (sorry) :) :) but i did list 4 colors, three that i absolutely love and one that i can't stand.... blue, purple and black, and i loath pink.... and in my defense, if you had to live with the color pink that my father choose to paint your room as a child for 15 years then the color green that he choose for 2 years, you would feel the same.... it was scary and borderline torture!!!!!!!!

greenini 03-10-2012 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by JauntyMelissa (Post 5046727)
And Onalee, miss krystna is right, i loath the color pink, so i think that Barefoot Quilters package is coming to me (sorry) :) :) but i did list 4 colors, three that i absolutely love and one that i can't stand.... blue, purple and black, and i loath pink.... and in my defense, if you had to live with the color pink that my father choose to paint your room as a child for 15 years then the color green that he choose for 2 years, you would feel the same.... it was scary and borderline torture!!!!!!!!

Never feel you have to defend your taste choices, m'dear...we like what we like and that's it!!

Great packages folks, mine should go out on Mon, I'm taking it to the PO as I'm using one of the plastic envelopes that are big and want to make sure I get the right postage on it, don't want them returning it to me and I can't find that size on the PO website. It's the plastic envelope that's probably 11 x 15...any body know the postage for that size off the top of their head?

Krystyna 03-10-2012 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by greenini (Post 5047249)
.... as I'm using one of the plastic envelopes that are big and want to make sure I get the right postage on it, don't want them returning it to me and I can't find that size on the PO website. It's the plastic envelope that's probably 11 x 15...any body know the postage for that size off the top of their head?

Those go by weight, unfortunately. Try to get the padded ones. They only send them 15 at a time, but they are flat rate. With a little craftiness, you can cram a LOT into them!

reeskylr 03-10-2012 09:03 AM

Hey Miss Daisy!!!!

Lookee what I found:

Arrival at Post Office

March 10, 2012, 9:12 am

MCKINNEY, TX 75070

*shiftyeyes*

Krystyna 03-10-2012 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5047291)
Hey Miss Daisy!!!!

Lookee what I found:

Arrival at Post Office

March 10, 2012, 9:12 am

MCKINNEY, TX 75070

*shiftyeyes*

Hey, Shiftyeyes! Since when are dogs in the swap?