Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May 2016 Postcard Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-2016-postcard-swap-t277969.html)

miriam 05-30-2016 08:55 AM

Note: picture is sideways
Note: there are 6 pumpkins and two cats

Nelco 05-30-2016 09:45 PM

miriam, I do think you have won the prize for the most puzzling song.

Youtube Heywood Banks and look at the card REAL close and you should see the clue real BIG

miriam 05-31-2016 01:23 AM

Nelco I think everybody was either busy taking a holiday or my art work isn't so obvious... The other possibility is that they are all rolling on the floor laughing so hard at all the other videos... Remember that card is turned sideways, 6 pumpkins and two cats is in the second or third verse. This one may be a gigantic challenge.

miriam 05-31-2016 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 7564073)
miriam, I do think you have won the prize for the most puzzling song.

Youtube Heywood Banks and look at the card REAL close and you should see the clue real BIG

Searching the word big along with Heywood Banks will get a different funny song.

Betty J 05-31-2016 02:27 AM

"Me Mothers's Gigantic Brassier" , so very funny! I rather thought that it looks like a black bra, but fancied that it could have been goggles at first guess.

miriam 05-31-2016 05:53 AM

BINGO
It is a gigantic bra. My mom loved that song. She might weigh 100 lbs. When we were listening to that song I said, "Look at that guy, his mother can't be any bigger than you." She laughed Sssoooo hard. The next day when I was dressing her I handed her her bra and said, "Here's your gigantic brassier" I say that every day now and she giggles.... Then I played the song for my grand daughter and I had her draw a picture. I improvised on the sewing machine with her drawing...
It would have been much easier to do "wiper blades" or "if pigs had wings"

Nelco 05-31-2016 12:20 PM

Miriam - I do believe you out did yourself this time. I love it and will put it at a central point on my wall.

Thank you again for a a good laugh.

JuneBillie 05-31-2016 03:54 PM

I did not guess or even look for the song, but first look at it and I seen a bra. lol...

Betty J 06-01-2016 10:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ladies, Judith has asked me to post a picture of the Postcard I have sent to her as she is away until Saturday and knows that my Postcard has turned up at her place.

I am sorry the lace bookmark and lace ornament are in a cello bag and the photo has not come out the best. I must remember in future to take the picture before I package anything in the cello bags. Actually I almost forgot to take this photo and in my haste didn't take them out of the bags. Perhaps Judith will post a clearer picture after she returns home.

miriam 06-02-2016 02:06 AM

Is it silent night?