Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May fat quarter swap - primary & secondary 'blenders' (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fat-quarter-swap-primary-secondary-blenders-t264533.html)

Elisabrat 04-29-2015 09:09 AM

That will help your swappers tremendously. thanks for posting that! sometimes extreme clarity is good lol especially with brain crampers like me!

jclinganrey 04-30-2015 04:24 AM

Here's who we have so far:

NancyW

kiffie2413 (2)

Jaba (2)

Jclinganrey

Sewellie

Fruitmama

Jump in! There is still time!

kiffie2413 05-01-2015 01:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay, I just got in some new fabrics (I know, I'm supposed to be downsizing). I got 1 that is "blender-y" but it's a 2 tone, teal blue/purple. It's by Jinny Beyer, RJR Bedfordshire Tonal. Is it okay, or would y'all rather have solid/1 color only?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]518442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]518443[/ATTACH]

sewellie 05-01-2015 07:52 PM

Kiffie, Ew ah, yum, they sure do look good to me!!! Hope we get each other's names. :) Tomorrow I will post the FQ's I got from you, I think I'm going to live now. Sure do feel better, it's been a long trip. Not over yet, but getting better each day.

annt59 05-01-2015 08:19 PM

Gorgeous fabric. I am signing up and I would love to get it.

jclinganrey 05-02-2015 07:52 AM

Very pretty, Kif. If the group is okay with shades other than primary blue, that's fine with me. It's really up to the group. Jinny Beyer has some wonderful blender prints.

This is the last day to sign up!!! I'll post tomorrow!

kiffie2413 05-02-2015 08:01 AM

Okeydoke and thanks ladies.:thumbup:
Sewellie, very happy you're on the mend!
Kif

sewellie 05-02-2015 11:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]518726[/ATTACH]This is the ugly side swap with Kiffie.
''''what's a matter with you girl, these are so nice, you failed miserably. :)
Baby Willa has not seen the monkey patch since we have been so sick. She will see them Monday.
And I see a little bag coming from the monkey fabric. Oh, and do I love those selvedges!! Yes, ma'am, you is the girl. Thank you so much, my friend. Monkey fabric for Baby Willa and butterflies for Nana.
Ellie

kiffie2413 05-03-2015 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by sewellie (Post 7184450)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]518726[/ATTACH]This is the ugly side swap with Kiffie.
''''what's a matter with you girl, these are so nice, you failed miserably. :)
Baby Willa has not seen the monkey patch since we have been so sick. She will see them Monday.
And I see a little bag coming from the monkey fabric. Oh, and do I love those selvedges!! Yes, ma'am, you is the girl. Thank you so much, my friend. Monkey fabric for Baby Willa and butterflies for Nana.
Ellie

Happy you like them, I tried to add in purples for you. When I bought the sparkly butterflies on purple fabric for my lil granddaughter, I knew I'd be sending some of it to you, too. And of course on the monkey patch I knew just who it had to go to!
K

SheriR 05-03-2015 05:20 AM

Hey hey ladies. This time I didn't totally forget to join. I thought I should take a break as this month will be super busy for me. But I'll be watching and drooling!!! <3