Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May fat quarter swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fat-quarter-swap-t187948.html)

Krystyna 05-18-2012 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Ms Grace (Post 5223967)
Sounds good to me....but my birthday is this month:(
That's alright, I'll catch it next year.

Mine, too. And a traumatic one. I'm turning 60 on the 29th. Oh, well. Maybe I'll live until next year.

mscupid804 05-18-2012 04:33 AM

We will remember your BD K!

Linda58 05-18-2012 04:52 AM

You are welcome.

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5223794)
Here are the FQ's I received from Linda58 today, I can't believe we had each other for partners! Thank you Linda, I LOVE them!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]335952[/ATTACH]

works4me 05-18-2012 05:23 AM

Birthday idea sounds fun but, it will add to postage for me, especially. Canada Post is very expensive, whether a package goes to Canada or elsewhere. I know I am probably waaaay in the minority but this would be enough for me to be forced to opt out of the swap. As it is, I can only do one or two.

Just my two cents. Gee, maybe that should be nickel now as the Canadian penny is no longer being produced.

lawsonmugs 05-18-2012 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by works4me (Post 5225492)
Birthday idea sounds fun but, it will add to postage for me, especially. Canada Post is very expensive, whether a package goes to Canada or elsewhere. I know I am probably waaaay in the minority but this would be enough for me to be forced to opt out of the swap. As it is, I can only do one or two.

Just my two cents. Gee, maybe that should be nickel now as the Canadian penny is no longer being produced.

I think it could just be a option not a requirement.I'm on a fixed income like alot of others and also have to watch every penny (nickel lol).Mary

brenda21 05-18-2012 07:21 AM

Please remember to let me know when you receive you FQ's. All packages should have been mailed out by this time..

mscupid804 05-18-2012 08:11 AM

I've only gotten 1 set so far.

lawsonmugs 05-18-2012 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5224599)
ATTENTION GROUP: The birthday idea was not Brenda's, it was mine. I dreampt of the idea(s) last night and I presented them to Brenda. When I posted in group about what a great idea it was to Brenda, I was being facetious. She was just suppose to present the idea to you all to get feedback on it. I thought it was a good idea which is why I told Brenda and for her to tell you all. I thought maybe she would have said another member brought it to her but since she didn't, I am now. So thank you all for the thumbs up but I get hurt when someone steals my "thunder. Brenda, I still love you girl but I had to do this. I hope this doesn't make me a biotch for doing this but if it does, so be it.

I don't think she was trying to steel your thunder,just asking for peoples thoughts as host of the swap. I think we all took it as her idea.Glad there are no hard feelings though.Good idea Teresa

mscupid804 05-18-2012 08:20 AM

I know Mary, everything's cool as a cucumber! Not sure this is going to work anyway, everybody has to agree for it to be fair to everyone because it would be part of the swap and NOT an option. I thought maybe everyone could do one more FQ but apparently not true so it might as well be scrapped. Oh well, it was just an idea.

lawsonmugs 05-18-2012 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5225826)
I know Mary, everything's cool as a cucumber!

Good. Everyone have a good day .