Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MAY FQ SWAP : Patriotics! Red! White! Blue FQ's!!! SIGN UP CLOSES MAY 2nd. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fq-swap-patriotics-red-white-blue-fqs-sign-up-closes-may-2nd-t245782.html)

Bullock2us 05-04-2014 05:30 PM

I was wondering about that too. I do have fabric for two. But whatever is Ok.

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 05-04-2014 05:45 PM

I was too, I also have for 2, I have reached out to my partner already, but haven't heard nothing back... gonna at least try to get my package ready after I finish work tonight

Elisabrat 05-05-2014 09:00 AM

ok second partner Bullock2 and Aprilslowlylearnlytoquilt are second partners
Sheri R. saving you for a lost partner so please be patient! surely someone else will show up (sigh).

Elisabrat 05-05-2014 09:01 AM

I am almost done moving. this is it for a really long time I pray. hoping you enjoy your swapping!

kiffie2413 05-05-2014 12:50 PM

Brat, take a breath, and take care of you!! I will do a 2nd partner with Sheri R. Or whoever you need me to. I figure if I have my 2nd set and no partner it's like I got to pick my fabrics for me...as I will use my own 2nd set... and be my own grandma with the way my message is sounding.. :p
Regards all,
Krazy Kif

SheriR 05-05-2014 01:08 PM

I'm not worried at all. I'm happy to keep my pretty R W B's. :D. Yours will go in the mail tomorrow dear <3

kiffie2413 05-05-2014 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 6705315)
I'm not worried at all. I'm happy to keep my pretty R W B's. :D. Yours will go in the mail tomorrow dear <3

Sounds great! I'm happy to take some of your pretty R W Bs off of your hands. :)
Sorry I didn't message you back earlier in the day, I just realized I had a new message...lol
I have yours ready to go as well, though I won't seal the pkg until I hear back from you if the selections I listed in the pm are ok with you. :thumbup:
K

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 05-06-2014 05:09 AM

1 Package going out in the mail today... I haven't heard from my other partner yet to get her info....Have a great day all...

Elisabrat 05-06-2014 05:10 AM

so far all is good? Trippgal has not received from Nurse Bonnie. I believe this is for April? if you read this please send that package asap. When you sign up you are agreeing to send on time to your partner. Not when it fits. I understand issues but you have to clear them with me not just let it go and one day .. so please.. take the time to mail things, take the time to write to explain why your late sending and if you find you cant send (this happens) please advise so I can find another partner to switch with for you. Its pretty easy if you think about it! so should be seeing fabrics really soon here on the board.. pictures! we love pictures! nothing quiet as pretty as pictures (ok receiving the fabric that is even prettier)..

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 05-06-2014 05:20 AM

I just sent you a message, but I sent a pm to Nurse Bonnie the day we got our name, no response, I cant sent to someone without an address....Im a little embarrassed that you did this with out asking me first...I did my part she didn't repond