Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Mug Rug (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-mug-rug-t310692.html)

Boop56 05-30-2020 02:54 PM

Short n Sweet. You mug rug truly put a smile on my face. Something that is just a mere though these days. Thank you for the mask. I was making so many, it was nice to receive one.
Everyone, I am sorry for being absent. I cannot believe how much of a backslide I did. How do you all do it? I let myself sink so low into a depression, that I literally don't know the meaning or reasoning for getting up. Functioning. I didn't need to do a day to day because I let my husband handle . Literally everything. My days all blurred. I saw my granddaughter for the first time in 6 weeks andi was afraid I was losing my mind. I didn't recognize her. Now mind you this is a child I had everyday (except weekends) for 11 years because I was their nanny. I just drove today. First day in forever. My anxiety got the better of me. A car beside me beeped and I went into panic mode. I have had my car 5 months and just put 1000 miles on it. But that was my husband driving it the most. I will be 64 in a few weeks and feel at least 80.
Onwards, upwards and prioritize.

Short an Sweet 05-31-2020 02:01 AM

May Mug Rug Swap

Originally Posted by Boop56 (Post 8389433)
Short n Sweet. You mug rug truly put a smile on my face. Something that is just a mere though these days. Thank you for the mask. I was making so many, it was nice to receive one.
Everyone, I am sorry for being absent. I cannot believe how much of a backslide I did. How do you all do it? I let myself sink so low into a depression, that I literally don't know the meaning or reasoning for getting up. Functioning. I didn't need to do a day to day because I let my husband handle . Literally everything. My days all blurred. I saw my granddaughter for the first time in 6 weeks andi was afraid I was losing my mind. I didn't recognize her. Now mind you this is a child I had everyday (except weekends) for 11 years because I was their nanny. I just drove today. First day in forever. My anxiety got the better of me. A car beside me beeped and I went into panic mode. I have had my car 5 months and just put 1000 miles on it. But that was my husband driving it the most. I will be 64 in a few weeks and feel at least 80.
Onwards, upwards and prioritize.

I'm so glad you like it, it has been a bit since I've had a chance to sew. I'm so glad you are feeling better, the quarantine gets to the best of us... so you take care of you and facetime video with ur grandbaby. 🙂

granky 05-31-2020 01:24 PM

Do we get to see a picturE????????

Short an Sweet 05-31-2020 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by granky (Post 8389641)
Do we get to see a picturE????????

my first time back in a while and I forgot to take a picture 🤔

mpepperm37 05-31-2020 08:58 PM

Boop56 - I'm glad you are feeling better today. Hang in there and know that there are lots of positive vibes coming your way.

cuppy 06-01-2020 11:41 AM

I got May mug rug mailed out sorry pal I am on the late side. Stay safe.

mpepperm37 06-02-2020 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 8389890)
I got May mug rug mailed out sorry pal I am on the late side. Stay safe.

Cuppy - No problem at all!
Thanks.

mpepperm37 06-03-2020 03:31 PM

Mug rug photo

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe 3rd time is a charm. Trying to post a photo of the mug rug I sent Cuppy. : ) Hope it only here once and not 3 times.
Regards to all.
Attachment 625461

granky 06-04-2020 04:48 AM

Thanks for posting a picture! Nice mug rug....I like that particular block. Gonna make a quilt with it someday....maybe.....

Short an Sweet 07-02-2020 04:41 PM

Received

I got the mug rug from Boop yesterday. And the neartest pair of scissors I've ever seen, they are staying in my bag... it wont let me post a picture :(