Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Closes at 4:00pm CST April 30th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-closes-4-00pm-cst-april-30th-t287690.html)

hav4boys 05-17-2017 09:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And the dish rag...[ATTACH=CONFIG]573250[/ATTACH]

Belfrybat 05-17-2017 04:07 PM

Lovely bag, hav4boys.
I received a well-filled package from LDugas today. I'll take a pic tonight and post tomorrow. It was full of fabric, patterns, and all kinds of quilting doo-dads. Thank you, Linda!

BrendaK 05-17-2017 10:43 PM

Belfrybat, I loved your I mean MY package. I received a book,2 patterns, lacey doilys, a stiletto, green print fabric, gold and purple fabric, gold yellow and green fabric, a Santa block, potato cooker, collapsible storage container.5 circle of pins. And let's not forget the large bar of chocolate, and a book worm. Thank you so much. It all will be put to good use.
Sorry I can't take a picture but believe me when I say that I don't think anything else could be stuffed in the package. Thanks again. BrendaK

cuppy 05-18-2017 10:14 PM

Worked late, and just got home. You have a package my DH said, and he is happy for me. My secret pal is lovethegreys Nice surprise. Fantastic Secret Pal Package. Thank you. Handmade Polymer Buttons, A mug rug. A small zippered ditty bag. Several Beautiful fabrics, beach fabrics. Also these lovely seashell and fish button. Thank you very much.

Belfrybat 05-20-2017 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a very nice package from LJDugas31. Lots of quilty goodies including fabric, patterns, zippers, needles, pins, thread, sewing kit, snippers, Companion Angle ruler, and lots more. Thank you so very much, Linda.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]573415[/ATTACH]

catjo 05-20-2017 02:53 PM

Hav4boys beautiful bag and dish cloth. I just love them, especially the colors.

I received a wonderful package from Heronfan, (Pat). Sorry I can't post a pic. It had lots of kids fabrics, as you all know, or most that I run a non-profit charity group that makes quilts for kids. So I can never get enough kids fabrics. One of the fabrics is of cowboys and it is adorable! She shared some of her orphan blocks that she won from her guild, which I collect the blocks and then make quilts with them for the kids. Also some soap, lotion, Plus a book with iron labels, which I was wanting one, and a blue/red embroidery patten. I think I remembered everything. Package was stuffed to the gills. Thank you so much for every item in it Pat!

catjo 05-20-2017 02:55 PM

Belfrybat, You received a nicely stuffed box. What is the two lacey round items, doilies or ornaments? They look so pretty to the eye.

catjo 05-20-2017 02:58 PM

Verna, You will have to let me know how the "hair item's", pattern works out. I have let my hair grow long and I can never find enough hair "holders/barrettes" and was thinking about making my own.

heronfan 05-20-2017 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Catjo, So glad you liked what I picked out!

I received a great package from Adelia. I'm sorry I don't know your screen name and it wasn't included. I love all the Laurel Burch fabric and the cute little bag you sent. The bandaids are a HOOT! I've never seen them before. I will enjoy the coffee and hot chocolate. The sweets are wonderful too. Love, love, love the yellow jelly roll. Thanks so much! [ATTACH=CONFIG]573431[/ATTACH]

Armylady2012 05-20-2017 08:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know that my partner received here package but did not post a picture so this is what I sent to Bullocks2us
[ATTACH=CONFIG]573441[/ATTACH]