Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-5-2-11-a-t118792.html)

Tussymussy 04-28-2011 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by turtlerouge
Oh, to the newcomers 1st time to this swap, be cautious, this is an addicting swap! lol

That's right - we were all newbies at some time and now we spend time collecting bits and bobs and making things for the swaps instead of getting on with life! :lol: Wouldn't miss it for a minute.

lawsonmugs 04-28-2011 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy

Originally Posted by Juli
I signed up for next month and then went to the Doctor the other day and found out he his going to put me in the hospital for a week, but I just don't know when yet.

Hope that all well goes for you. I am sure that Lori will give you some leeway as Suzanne did for my February Secret Pal who had a very nasty injury. Just keep Lori in the picture and all will be well.

Good advice Tussymussy,and good luck with hospital stay Juli.Take some quilting to do. mary

LAQUITA 04-28-2011 04:36 PM

So much fun...I AGREE! I did this a couple of times and had fun with it. I have already been gathering 'goodies' for my SP. Can't wait to get her name and specifics, so I can tailor make her goodie bag and get it sent on it's way.

waiting....waiting....waiting...:)

hoffim 04-28-2011 05:17 PM

I sent my PM. I love this swap. So glad Lori picked it up.

crafty grammie 04-28-2011 05:42 PM

Hi Lori, April swap I sent a pm to Suzanne also a pm to SP and a thank you card to SP in the mail. Should I have sent the pm to you?

gaby4v 04-28-2011 06:48 PM

PM is on the way.

Lori Peercy 04-28-2011 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by crafty grammie
Hi Lori, April swap I sent a pm to Suzanne also a pm to SP and a thank you card to SP in the mail. Should I have sent the pm to you?

No that is not necessary. I do not have any of the information from the April swap. I HAVE put a reminder with eveyones name to send me a pm when you receive your package and to also pm the sender to thank them. So no excuses everyone will get the reminder with their secret pals name and information. Lori

Neena 04-28-2011 07:27 PM

Lori, sent you PM. Thanks for doing this! It is much appreciated!

Juli 04-28-2011 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs

Originally Posted by Tussymussy

Originally Posted by Juli
I signed up for next month and then went to the Doctor the other day and found out he his going to put me in the hospital for a week, but I just don't know when yet.

Hope that all well goes for you. I am sure that Lori will give you some leeway as Suzanne did for my February Secret Pal who had a very nasty injury. Just keep Lori in the picture and all will be well.

Good advice Tussymussy,and good luck with hospital stay Juli.Take some quilting to do. mary

Yeah, I am going to have to take something to do, I am going to be stuck in the bed for the entire week.

hollyberry 04-28-2011 08:24 PM

Lori

Thank you for taking on this challenge.