Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-5-2-11-a-t118792.html)

3NorwichTerr 06-06-2011 01:00 PM

Nope, I'm still there, too. Packages are having difficulties making to Ohio I guess. :-)

nurse bonnie 06-06-2011 02:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I finally got my computer to download pics from my camera, again! For some reason, it has been giving me grief.

I want to my SP for the "Super Duper" firmy that she sent me. It had so much wonderful stuff in it, that I may run out of words. There was a sewing tote bag, Mary Ellen's Best Press, an awesome egg, a binding holder that she made, a honeysuckle candle (haven't smelled in awhile), a pair of scissors, some bobbins, notebook, banana marshmallow candy (yum), a pretty heart-shaped box with threads and buttons and some appliques that are on the lower part of the bag. NOW! Look at all the fabric!! There are some sizes from 5x5 to larger and will be so awesome for my stash and fq bins. Thank you again FQ Stash Queen for all the awesome stuff. And a great big Thank You for the things you sent along for DGD. She loved it all and was so excited to get.

LoriEl 06-06-2011 02:55 PM

I was away last week and my squishy was waiting for me when I got home. A big thank-you to Mumzbear. She sent me red/shite and bue fat quarters, a table topper pattern, a quilt pattern, a binding tool and a "buy your own choice of candy" dollar!
Thank-you so much, Mumzbear!

I PM'd both, Mumzbear and Lori.

wanda lou 06-06-2011 08:49 PM

nice packages.

Lori Peercy 06-08-2011 07:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I wa not able to download pictures from my computer for awhile so could not post picture of my package I got from Lynnie K. I loved everything she sent! Thank you again.

wanda lou 06-08-2011 09:58 AM

Lori that looks like one fun package.

Lori Peercy 06-08-2011 10:40 AM

LADYILENE received her May package some time ago but was unable to post and let anyone know, as she is away from home and has limited internet connection where she is right now.

Lori Peercy 06-08-2011 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou
Lori that looks like one fun package.

Wandalou do you hear wings fluttering nearby you?

CajunQuilter2 06-09-2011 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A LONG overdue proper thank you to my May SP Babkagal Although I did thank her I was not home when the pkg arrived and my son and his wife have been out of town......I was between places so it took me awhile to get it mailed to me so that I could post a picture and see first hand what she had sent to me. And OMG was I in for an awesome surprise today when it arrived. Check out that cute cute Fabric fairy piece. And i know it has been said time and time and time again but I did get something I have BEEN needing to get. The hair clips I need to keep my bangs that I am trying to let grow out off of my face. I was just fussing today about it but had not had time to go get any yet. And wa--la-- I got some. And yes I know I can use them on my quilt bindings too.... :) I have also been wanting to attempt a star pattern and she sent me one, along with 2 quilt magazines I can't wait to have time to sit a browse thru them. The fabrics are great, the M&M's---mmmmm. Love the emery board as well, AND love the dragonfly card with the nice note from her. Oh and the cutest pin cushion, I had left mine at home and was in need of another one, so once again ESP on something from our SP's.

Thanks again sooooo much Babkagal. It is an awesome pkg.

lawsonmugs 06-10-2011 06:10 PM

Myrna-very nice package. Love the fabric angel. Hope everyone else gets there swaps soon. Mary