Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-5-2-11-a-t118792.html)

Crafty Darlene 05-11-2011 01:03 PM

Just got back from the Post Office and SP (just a little north of me) your package with "green" in it should arrive by Friday the 13th! Not your unlucky day!

mamaheath 05-11-2011 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by newquilter10
Just checked delivery confirmation again and the package was delivered at 7:50 this morning so someone in Salem, New York got a package.

Linda

Yes this was me. Thank you very much for a wonderful package. They must of checked it in before it left the post office as I didnt leave the house till about 8:30 this morning. I received three beautiful pieces of purple fabric, a letter opener, many books that I am excited to read this summer, a little organizer that will work wonders for quilting classes I take, two buttons (one a train and one a apple), a notepad, and two patterns that call for fat quarters! I am truely looking forward to using these wonderful items. I also received (not in photo as I forgot it) a nicely written note from Linda that she wrote on her 44th wedding aniversary of all days. Happy belated aniversary.

I am attaching a photo for all of you to enjoy my gifts as much as I will!

quiltnut4ever 05-11-2011 02:27 PM

My delivery confirmation states that my SP package was delivered today in IL!

lauriejo 05-11-2011 02:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my squishy today from Candi! Look at all the lovelies she sent me. The fabrics are my favorite colors, and batiks too! Then she sent me the cutest card that has a pattern included. She also sent a neat little tip booklet, which is great since I am just learning to quilt. Also, an absolutely beautiful handmade pincushion. And peanut M&Ms that actually made it into the picture unopened. (I am trying to wait until after dinner, but Candi is twisting my arm LOL). Thank you soooo much Candi! :-D

lauriejo 05-11-2011 02:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my squishy today from Candi! Look at all the lovelies she sent me. The fabrics are my favorite colors, and batiks too! Then she sent me the cutest card that has a pattern included. She also sent a neat little tip booklet, which is great since I am just learning to quilt. Also, an absolutely beautiful handmade pincushion. And peanut M&Ms that actually made it into the picture unopened. (I am trying to wait until after dinner, but Candi is twisting my arm LOL). Thank you soooo much Candi!

Rita's mom 05-11-2011 02:36 PM

my secret pals squishey went out today. She should get it on Sat. I made sure to put it in a rain proof envelope!:)

mooretll 05-11-2011 02:47 PM

WOW!! what some great packages!! I am going to make a Key Lime cake and share with the bench. any takers? lol

sustraley 05-11-2011 02:58 PM

Got home from work and said "did I get a package today?" Why do people look at me like I am a kid when I say this? My age does add up to 8!!!

Maybe tomorrow. Great packages everyone!! Sending mine tomorrow.

saraaev 05-11-2011 03:04 PM

Just received my large box of super goodies from my SP jleister. A large tote bag that is really cute, 2 lollipops, a large bag of hard candy ( almost had to swat DH's hand with my ruler to keep him out of it), Lovely, big, blue flower pin cushion she made, note cards, 3 lovely fat qtrs in blues and yellow,sewing needles, deck of cards, 4 , red, magnitzed clothes pins. Whew, I feel like I robbed the bank. Thank you so much again, Julie ! Sara

pattis47 05-11-2011 03:26 PM

This must be the day for GREAT packages. When I came home from work, my neighbor met me in the driveway to give me your package. Pam, you sent a wonderful gift. The Milky Way Simply Caramel bars are safe for about another hour or so, then all bets are off. But this time they made the picture to be posted. Your embroidered mug rug is too pretty to put a cup on. I think I will put it in a small frame and sit it on my little easel for display. The fabrics are so pretty. I will put the Quill Pen to use at work each day. I have been looking at the Fons and Porter pin cushion for some time now, but just never picked it up and put it in the cart. It is next to my machine already. The blank paper piecing sheets are on my list to pick up at Joanne's this weekend, so I will scratch them off the list. Your pretty daisy flower pick has found a home in my dracena plant. Everything is just perfect. Thank you so very much for all you thoughtful efforts.