Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-sign-up-closed-5-2-11-a-t118792.html)

quiltnut4ever 05-13-2011 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl

Originally Posted by sustraley
I mailed my pkg to Florida also. I am now a long way away, but will soon be withn 3 hours and 49 minutes from my Secret Pal partner. Does everyone live in Florida? LOL

Nope, only 3 people in the WHOLE state, me, Candi and mooretll :lol: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: since mooretll said she got hers yesterday, that means yours is going to either me or Candi and the one mailed earlier goes to the other one of us :thumbup: :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Don't forget me ladies I live in Florida and closer to you Terryl! :)

WinSumLsSm 05-13-2011 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr
My SP box is going out today as I head to work :)

The box is heading for a State where some famous people were born! Such as Kit Carson, Johnny Depp, George Clooney and Jim Bowie. (or so Wikipedia tells me ;)

DAMN! They were born in KY... Why oh why could it not have been TX

bolin0909 05-13-2011 02:23 PM

Well I got my package to my sp in the mail today.. Cut that one close. So it is headed west to the 2nd largest state in the US!! Hope my sp likes it!!!

bolin0909 05-13-2011 02:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got it!!! I love it!!! Thanks so much.. I love the frame.. I saw one last month I think and told my husband "I want one of those." Then this month it came!!! YAY!!!

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
My SP should get her package today!

Expected Delivery Date: May 13, 2011

WinSumLsSm 05-13-2011 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by bolin0909
Well I got my package to my sp in the mail today.. Cut that one close. So it is headed west! Hope my sp likes it!!!

I am WEST of you!

WinSumLsSm 05-13-2011 02:34 PM

My SP should get hers tomorrow.... I am watching it..

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2640 0002 2165 8905
Expected Delivery Date: May 14, 2011
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Neena 05-13-2011 02:56 PM

I got it!!! I love it!!! Thanks so much.. I love the frame.. I saw one last month I think and told my husband "I want one of those." Then this month it came!!! YAY!!!

Wow...lucky you!...the frame is so cute and the Rolos are making my mouth water!

bolin0909 05-13-2011 02:58 PM

Yeah I already have stashed the rolos away. My husband will never find them...lol.

Originally Posted by Neena

Wow...lucky you!...the frame is so cute and the Rolos are making my mouth water!

Terryl 05-13-2011 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever

Originally Posted by Terryl

Originally Posted by sustraley
I mailed my pkg to Florida also. I am now a long way away, but will soon be withn 3 hours and 49 minutes from my Secret Pal partner. Does everyone live in Florida? LOL

Nope, only 3 people in the WHOLE state, me, Candi and mooretll :lol: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: since mooretll said she got hers yesterday, that means yours is going to either me or Candi and the one mailed earlier goes to the other one of us :thumbup: :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Don't forget me ladies I live in Florida and closer to you Terryl! :)

We wouldn't know that quiltnut4ever cause you're "in hiding" come out and show us where you are :thumbup: 8-) :thumbup: are you close enough that we could plan to meet one day? That would be groovy.

WinSumLsSm 05-13-2011 03:03 PM

Well I got my package to my sp in the mail today.. Cut that one close. So it is headed west to the 2nd largest state in the US!! Hope my sp likes it!!!

Thats ME!!! AK is 1 and TX is The 2nd!!!!! :)