Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-april-30th-4pm-cdt-t219913.html)

lauriejo 05-13-2013 03:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I would second that prediction Krystyna. That is a lovely print Verna, and a great price.

I received a wonderful squishy today from Sibi. She included sparkly things, lots of pink, and fun fuzzy socks all things that make me smile. She also sent me a book, which I have already started. But my favorite item is the mug rug in my favorite colors. Thank you again swap partner, you really made my day!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413290[/ATTACH]

Here is a better picture of the mug rug
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413291[/ATTACH]

Yankeegirl 05-13-2013 03:17 PM

My SP package went out today - sorry I was a little late - family stuff took me out of town. You are a mom and a gramma and you live near one of the H.O.M.E.S. lol. Hope everyone had a great Mothers Day and you all have an awesome week!!

Krystyna 05-13-2013 03:45 PM

Lauriejo, I have that wonderful church landscape fabric too. Have had it for a couple of years. I planned to cut it ... but the scissors said no!

Quercus Rubra 05-13-2013 03:51 PM

May SP Received!!

3 Attachment(s)
I meandered out to the mail box this afternoon and found my package waiting for me. It made the trip worth the ordeal to put on my shoes. I didn't go out on Sat. so it could have been there them too. But anywhos... my package came from another Michiganer... Sue Wynn aka Quiltingmom. It was a bit of sunshine in my little world of pain.

She was great. She sent me 2 pairs of fuzzy socks,#3 FQ's, some fruit flavored mentos (which I'm currently trying for the 1st time as I type this up...yumm), a pretty pair of dangly earrings, 3 pack of lilac sachets (love lilacs!!), a postcard of Michigan to add to my collection, a wonderful homemade sewing kit that will go in my jumpbag for Wednesday morning group, a really neat pattern that will make a great hidden "I Spy" quilt for my Grandson who will be 2 in June, and the neatest bag of fabric "candy" I have never seen before. I took pictures to show off all the great goodies.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]413293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413295[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much Ms. Sue for everything. I loved it!!

Toodles,
Tricia

reeskylr 05-13-2013 03:55 PM

More great packages! Love the scottish fabric n' stuff.

That sewing kit is very cute, Tricia!

sarge1 05-13-2013 04:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 6061690)
I wish I could post picture ugggh I got a wonderful package from Sargel first time swapper and boy she out did herself!!!! I got 2 large candy bars,Two books that I will enjoy reading!!! needle case I need.coupon holder with coupons that I will use my favorite places to shop,cross stich picture to make love it!8 books on quilting and cross stich a carry bag, fabric my fav colors and best of all Homemade items you put over your chair arm while you sew or do handy work and I do need it,So Thank you sue you did a great job and I love it all

Posting pics on behalf of ljdugas31, who sent the loveliest PM; what a gracious lady! Here is what I mailed her

createfourpaws 05-13-2013 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6062191)
Love Knitette's Scottish fabric. May I make a prediction? It will never be cut since it is simply too fabulous.

Krystyna........you are right, it will never get cut up. I will square it up and frame it for a mini quilt on my wall.

twinkie 05-13-2013 05:20 PM

Hav4boys, I am so sorry for the loss of your nephew. GOD Bless the family. All of you will be in my prayers.

twinkie 05-13-2013 05:25 PM

GrandmaPeg, I am so glad you like the package. I just loved that sign when I saw it so I had to get it for you. Don't know if you like the Quilt magazines but I love to share them. GOD Bless and take care.

Mariposa 05-13-2013 07:28 PM

I have received a wonderful package from my SP Nikki128!! Thank you so much!! Lots of fun things!
A great variety of fabrics, a set of home made coasters, a 1/4" ruler thing, dark chocolate kisses, a recipe book, a neat pin cushion with markings on it, bright yellow thread, a rotary blade, some patterns, a couple of magazines, some coffee things, and a nice piece of lime green linen/twill just waiting to be a project!
Thanks for all the goodies Nikki! I appreciate them! :):)