Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Modern Mini Quilt swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/modern-mini-quilt-swap-t189175.html)

Maggiedeux 07-07-2012 03:33 PM

OK, so I took some photos before I sent the minis out...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]347353[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]347357[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]347358[/ATTACH]
This one reminded me of a fire escape in the city at night during the summer. Like when you sit outside b/c it's too hot inside.

Linny 07-07-2012 04:37 PM

[QUOTE=978gray;5346210]Here is the wonderful Modern Mini Quilt I received from Cuppy.

I love it!!! Thank you for being such a great partner![/QUOTE
I love it too!

Linny 07-07-2012 04:52 PM

Great job on your minis, Maggiedeux.......also have to say I love Maine...been there twice. It's so picturesque.

abdconsultant 07-07-2012 06:07 PM

Love the minis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JuneBillie 07-07-2012 08:55 PM

HavPlenty got her mini from me today, and I am glad she likes it. :o She has been very busy, and I forgot to take a picture of it before mailing, so maybe she will post a picture of it when she is not busy.

nancia 07-07-2012 09:54 PM

very cool, maggie!

Havplenty 07-07-2012 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5347370)
HavPlenty got her mini from me today, and I am glad she likes it. :o She has been very busy, and I forgot to take a picture of it before mailing, so maybe she will post a picture of it when she is not busy.

susan you did a great job on my mini. i will post a pic but i need to get a new sd card. i had a computer virus a cou-la weeks ago and it shut down all of my programs and damaged my sd card that was in the reader. i havent gotten a new pic card yet so i didnt take a pic of the mini i sent you either.

mary

JuneBillie 07-08-2012 07:27 AM

Havplenty when I get mine from you I will post a pic. I just know it's beautiful. I am glad you like yours. Usually I always take a pic to have, but must have got in a hurry that day to get it in the mail, and forgot to take one. It's always something isn't it? Guess it's a good sign we stay busy though. You have been a wonderful swap partner.

JuneBillie 07-08-2012 08:36 AM

Umm, Havplenty, I went back and looked through my pictures, and I did take some pictures. I will post some. My husband said he didn't see any, but I think he went just a bit too far and missed them. Me, well I think I am losing my mind. lol...

Havplenty 07-08-2012 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5348164)
Havplenty when I get mine from you I will post a pic. I just know it's beautiful. I am glad you like yours. Usually I always take a pic to have, but must have got in a hurry that day to get it in the mail, and forgot to take one. It's always something isn't it? Guess it's a good sign we stay busy though. You have been a wonderful swap partner.

i liked the mini i made you so much, i think i will make a throw with the rest of the charms i have. i only hope i have enough because i do not believe that moda oz set is still available.