Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Modern Mini Quilt swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/modern-mini-quilt-swap-t189175.html)

jaciqltznok 07-28-2012 07:22 AM

I have been laid up all week after my motorcycle accident last Sunday evening..the pain has been so severe it leaves me sick..I can't eat, so my sugars crash...BUT...when I do get a few moments to sit here, I always come look at this thread....WOW...it sure shows that some talented, creative, FUN-loving, caring, sharing, lovely people do exist!

thanks for sharing everyone!

nancia 07-28-2012 09:34 AM

oh, jaci, i had no idea! please tell me you had a helmet on so at least your head is ok! poor baby! i will keep you in my heart and thoughts hoping for healing and pain relief!

jaciqltznok 07-28-2012 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5400894)
oh, jaci, i had no idea! please tell me you had a helmet on so at least your head is ok! poor baby! i will keep you in my heart and thoughts hoping for healing and pain relief!

I had FULL gear on and still....hitting a tree at 10MPH with your body can do things you never dreamed of...trust me...I can't take the anti-inflammatory meds due to my lapband, so doing a mild relaxer is the best I can hope for....and keeping my legs elevated and resting...but NO sewing, gardening, standing or sitting for more than 20 minutes.....it is hard, but also painful to not rest and take it easy, so I give in..which is so not like me..heheheh

nancia 07-28-2012 09:57 AM

i had a texas 'car mugging tree' jump out at me when i lived in the colony. maybe someone planted one near you!! one minute it's clear, and the next there's that tree! i hope you left big dents in it! and not so many in you! but, dang, those trees are hard!!!

Donna H-M 07-28-2012 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok (Post 5400944)
I had FULL gear on and still....hitting a tree at 10MPH with your body can do things you never dreamed of...trust me...I can't take the anti-inflammatory meds due to my lapband, so doing a mild relaxer is the best I can hope for....and keeping my legs elevated and resting...but NO sewing, gardening, standing or sitting for more than 20 minutes.....it is hard, but also painful to not rest and take it easy, so I give in..which is so not like me..heheheh

Sorry to hear, glad you are okay. Good thing that you were moving slow. Take care and wishing you a speedy recovery :)

MaryMo 07-28-2012 03:11 PM

Hey Jacquie ... here's hoping you heal fast! take care ....

JuneBillie 07-28-2012 09:42 PM

Jacquie I am glad you will be ok. Those trees don't move. I am sure you are sore in places you didn't know you had. Get some must have rest which you need to mend properly.

Linny 07-29-2012 05:27 AM

Jacquie-hope you make a speedy recovery.

dotcomdtcm 08-04-2012 10:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the Pieceful Quilt by Tam...Moo. Charming!

JuneBillie 08-04-2012 11:49 PM

Very Pretty.