Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Modern Mini Swap #2 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/modern-mini-swap-2-a-t199083.html)

heyuitsme 10-16-2012 11:57 AM

for the love of pete, how did I miss this!?! .....or maybe I remember seeing this and thinking I was too busy at the time. lol, dang, now I wish I would have just jumped in!
great work ladies, maybe I'll catch the next one.

Linny 10-16-2012 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Maggiedeux (Post 5590203)
Linny- I'd give my eye teeth to do FM circles like yours! Mine are always off but I'm practicing...

I use my trusty Mark-B-Gone marker to outline my circles, then just wipe off with a damp towel or rinse it out. By the way, you live in one of the prettiest states we've ever visited....lucky you!

Linny 10-16-2012 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5586180)
Here is the gorgeous little quilt I received today from Nise. Thank you so much Denise, those little baskets must have taken so much time and effort to do, they are so small. Denise also sent me some lovely little bags just perfect for holding gifts and some lovely fabric. You have been a great swap partner.

Your quilt from Nise IS gorgeous......love it.

abdconsultant 10-17-2012 03:33 AM

NIse...great mini love the layout....

Maggiedeux 10-17-2012 12:14 PM

I DO feel lucky living in Maine. It's one of America's best kept secrets. The people here are just fantastic. It's sort of a shame that there's a preconceived notion that Maine is only snow and moose. There are so many wonderful things to do. The creative spirit is alive and thriving in Maine!

Originally Posted by Linny (Post 5590285)
I use my trusty Mark-B-Gone marker to outline my circles, then just wipe off with a damp towel or rinse it out. By the way, you live in one of the prettiest states we've ever visited....lucky you!

Linny 10-19-2012 12:06 PM

Today I received a gorgeous mini from Caroline (CarolinePaj) and I have asked her to post a pic so everyone can see it. It really is special....super colors and I love the design. Thanks for being my partner, Caroline.
Linny

CarolinePaj 10-19-2012 01:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

Linny asked me to post a picture of the modern mini that I sent to her.... She received it today.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]371022[/ATTACH]

I hope she enjoys it.

Hugs

Caroline

Linny 10-19-2012 01:55 PM

I am enjoying it for sure. Thanks for posting pics.

abdconsultant 10-21-2012 05:27 AM

love the circles!!!!!

Maggiedeux 10-24-2012 12:01 PM

CarolinePaj - Your modern mini quilt JUST arrived - Yes, just this moment! I couldn't help myself. I just dropped what I was doing and ripped open the package (Have I mentioned I am such a child when it comes to prezzies?) What a beautiful design! And your circles are perfect. I am hanging it in my little room so that you will be my inspiration for learning how to make circles. Love the colors, too! I'll post a picture with the fat quarters and wonderful smelling candle. Thank you for the trans-Atlantic hug. What a wonderful surprise!!!!! You are a great partner!