Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 10-29-2010 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by letsquilt
I came home to a sqisshie from Oatw13 today, she sent me the prettiest blocks, Yes 2 of them. Thank You so much I love them.

Hi, letsquilt - those blocks are so pretty but I wonder if they are from your other swap group instead of this one? ( Just didn't want the other group to miss out on these great pictures :-) We enjoyed seeing them! ).
Thanks.

letsquilt 10-29-2010 03:25 AM

oops,Those blocks were from the boom 3 swap,
Kwiltkrazy you are going to have an awsume quilt I love r/w/black.
Wilhelmina your blocks are gorgeous!!!
Everyones blocks are so pretty.

Short an Sweet 10-29-2010 04:13 AM

Love this block

Originally Posted by bibliostone
What a fantastic block I received from Lab fairy today! Such cute bee fabric matched with wonderful bright fabric. I love it. She also sent me some extra of the bee fabric. Thank you so much. You did a great job!

sapdoggie 10-29-2010 07:45 AM

Lindyline your blocks are on the way :!: :!: :!:

Thanks for being such an awesome partner for my first quilting bee swap. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lab fairy 10-29-2010 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine

Originally Posted by bibliostone
What a fantastic block I received from Lab fairy today! Such cute bee fabric matched with wonderful bright fabric. I love it. She also sent me some extra of the bee fabric. Thank you so much. You did a great job!

What a sweet block from labfairy! The print is so cute and the colors are gorgeous.
Can you tell us the name of that block pattern?
Thanks!

I used a pattern from Quilter's Cache called of all things: "No Name Block #2". I think it should have a name because it is really pretty.

paintmejudy 10-29-2010 08:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lookie lookie at the beautiful blocks I received from my extra October swap partner, Quilting Nonni. The picture doesn't do the colors justice - beautiful golds, greens and purple/lavenders just pop out at you. Thank you so much, I truly love them both! They are just gorgeous. My batik quilt is going to be stupendous, thanks to all my wonderful swap partners!

SulaBug 10-29-2010 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Lookie lookie at the beautiful blocks I received from my extra October swap partner, Quilting Nonni. The picture doesn't do the colors justice - beautiful golds, greens and purple/lavenders just pop out at you. Thank you so much, I truly love them both! They are just gorgeous. My batik quilt is going to be stupendous, thanks to all my wonderful swap partners!

Judy,
Your new blocks are fantastic!! :D How many blocks have you received for the month of October? :D I get so excited seeing all of the lovelies that you have been getting in the mail. Your quilt is going to be so awesome!! Thank you for sharing with all of us.
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 10-29-2010 11:10 AM

WELCOME TO ALL OF THE NEW MEMBERS THAT ARE JOINING THIS BLOCK SWAP!! :D EVERYONE IS HAVING SO MUCH FUN & I KNOW THAT YOU WILL TOO. WELCOME ONE & ALL!!
:D :D :D :D

abonda 10-29-2010 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine

Originally Posted by abonda
Your welcome Shirley anytime

Thanks for being a great cheerleader :lol: :thumbup:
and astonishing block maker.

You are making me blush :oops: 8-)

lab fairy 10-29-2010 02:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the two beautiful blocks I received from Bibliostone. I wish my photography did them justice.