Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jacquie 11-11-2010 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
I'm starting to feel left out now -- haven't received my October block yet and haven't heard back from my November partner for clarification on her theme. Anybody want to do an extra swap?

nancy, i'll swap with you dear!!!
such a shame!!
let me know!!

love jacquie xxxxx

paintmejudy 11-11-2010 07:19 AM

I'm still waiting for one of my September blocks.

paintmejudy 11-11-2010 07:20 AM

I sent you a PM, Nancy - we can do a block

I'm starting to feel left out now -- haven't received my October block yet and haven't heard back from my November partner for clarification on her theme. Anybody want to do an extra swap?

Quilt Mom 11-11-2010 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
I'm still waiting for one of my September blocks.

Same here...

SuzanneTx 11-11-2010 02:05 PM

This is exactly why we may have to stop doing swaps. Please PM me the names of these folks. I don't want them in any of my swaps.

Suzanne

Originally Posted by jetnica

I haven't heard from my October or November partners either!! I mailed thier blocks out on the 1st!

I'll play with you Nancy!! :)

Short an Sweet 11-11-2010 02:19 PM

I've made my block for November (my first time on this swap) 4 times lol I'm sending Andrea the last two ( the first 2 I didn't think really met her color choices) They will be going to the PO tommorrow morning along with my November SP.

Karen 11-11-2010 02:21 PM

those are some beautiful blocks you ladies have gotten! Can't wait for mine to come home!

Short an Sweet 11-11-2010 02:40 PM

I hope they don't quit doing swaps, I learn a lot by doing blocks for other people and when I receive them I go and look at theirs real close so I can get an idea of what they did and how they did it (sometimes I wish pictures of the backs of the blocks were posted too lol), it's a great learning experience especially when there aren't any classes nearby.

[quote=SuzanneTx]This is exactly why we may have to stop doing swaps. Please PM me the names of these folks. I don't want them in any of my swaps.
Suzanne

jetnica 11-11-2010 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
This is exactly why we may have to stop doing swaps. Please PM me the names of these folks. I don't want them in any of my swaps.

Suzanne

I haven't heard from my October or November partners either!! I mailed thier blocks out on the 1st!

=) im gonna blame the post office for a bit longer. =)

It really has only been ten days, and two of those were holidays, and two sundays -- I'm just a little anxious i guess...

Quilting Nonnie 11-11-2010 04:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Hi!

I hope your received my block! I'm your October partner! I sent it off towards the end of the month!!! I'm posting a picture so you can see what it looks like.