Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

kwiltkrazy 11-15-2010 09:47 PM

I would love to be your swap partner sometime Katie Ann. If it doesn't happen soon, maybe we could do an extra trade after the holidays.

Gosh gone one day, and look at all the fantastic blocks that have come home. Wow!

Katie Ann 11-15-2010 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
I would love to be your swap partner sometime Katie Ann. If it doesn't happen soon, maybe we could do an extra trade after the holidays.

Sounds good to me. : )

Momma_K 11-15-2010 10:26 PM

I absolutely Love your Babies in the picture (Avitar). They're adorable! :thumbup:

Originally Posted by Katie Ann

Sounds good to me. : )

Quilt Mom 11-16-2010 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
I had made a block for Goldendog55, whose theme is 30s patterns. She said she had never seen the pattern before, so I am posting it to see if anyone knows what it is called. I hadn't seen it either, but really liked it and adapted it to work for her. I had been told it was from a book published in 1935, and saw the photo online. Sorry it has to be downloaded, but I had scanned it and don't know how to convert it.

What a wonderful block! I don't know the name, but will look. I hope you find out.

missgigglewings 11-16-2010 07:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My first Chocolate Star! When I grow up I wanna make blocks like this! Thank you PaintmeJudy! It is gorgeous beyond words!

missgigglewings 11-16-2010 07:34 AM

Oh Yeah..yours will be mailed tomorrow! Today I am spending the day with my Bernina!

Yours too, wannabequilter!

Sugarpumpkin 11-16-2010 08:08 AM

wow those are some really beautiful blocks.

kwiltkrazy 11-16-2010 11:00 AM

OMG PaintmeJudy, that is a beautiful block. MissGiggles, you are one lucky lady.

paintmejudy 11-16-2010 11:46 AM

You are very welcome, and I think the colors in real life look richer than show up here, but maybe that is creator conception! LOL

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
My first Chocolate Star! When I grow up I wanna make blocks like this! Thank you PaintmeJudy! It is gorgeous beyond words!

:thumbup:

ljdugas31 11-16-2010 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
kwiltkrazy i got your block today and it was worth the wait,just perfect for me,thank you sooooo much. I'll have my sister post pic. :-D :lol:

You mean this block. I am so glad you like it, I am falling in love with applique. It was a pleasure trading with you. Thanks again. I can't believe it took 6 days to get to you.

Wow 6 days that is long for mail. you did a beautiful job.My sister wants to steal it, I said make your own,i don't like to share sorry.Thanks again :D