Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

mstandridge 08-30-2010 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
THAT IS SO PRECIOUS,what a perfect block for you. Congrats,mstandridge you did a great job, is it an original, I've not seen one like that, fantastic.

I found a pic on the internet images and made it into an applique
It was from a childrens coloring page. Easy way to find applique blocks.

mstandridge 08-30-2010 05:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got my August block swap from Jetnica. Love the star love the colors. Just perfect :)

Also got an extra bonus. So be expecting something in the mail soon Jessica!

Michelle

perfect block swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]107840[/ATTACH]

jetnica 08-30-2010 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by mstandridge
Just got my August block swap from Jetnica. Love the star love the colors. Just perfect :)

Also got an extra bonus. So be expecting something in the mail soon Jessica!

Michelle

Michelle -- please don't feel the need to send something extra. I'm happy the "suprises" are going to be loved at your house instead of collecting dust at mine!! =)

bibliostone 08-30-2010 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie
My partner is Bibliostone, whose theme is bees. I've been waiting to swap with her because I have some darling bee fabric. I think I'm going to do 2 blocks because of the two different fabrics.

I'm excited! A two block swap sounds great!

SulaBug 08-30-2010 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my August Q.B. swap block, in today's mail the 30th, from Elly!! It is just beautiful & I really like it. Also, thank you Elly for the additional piece of flowered fabric. It's Great!! Enjoy everyone!!
:D :D :D :D

My Log Cabin swap block from ELLY!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]107864[/ATTACH]

SuzanneTx 08-30-2010 07:48 PM

How funny. Jessica, that is the exact block I'm doing for the winter block swap. I'm working on them now.

Suzanne

Quilting Nonnie 08-30-2010 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone

Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie
My partner is Bibliostone, whose theme is bees. I've been waiting to swap with her because I have some darling bee fabric. I think I'm going to do 2 blocks because of the two different fabrics.

I'm excited! A two block swap sounds great!

You don't have to do two--I'm just excited to use these two different fabrics I have!

sew cornie 08-30-2010 07:55 PM

Oooh, Sulabug, what a beautiful log cabin block - the softness of the colors is very restful. Nice!

Welcome to our new swappers!! You'll have so much fun here!

kwiltkrazy 08-30-2010 08:54 PM

Sulabug I love your two tone log cabin block so pretty.

WilliP 08-30-2010 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pats8e8
WilliP and Turtlerouge, your blocks went out today, so watch your mail! They aren't quite as fancy as the ones on the last page though. :)

Pat

Was pleasantly surprised to open the mailbox tonight after work and found your block +! I will take a photo and post so everyone can see tomorrow --also will be getting your block out in the mail tomorrow I hope. Had my folks' 70th Wedding Anniversary plus full work weeks this past month so got behind. I'll let you know definitely tomorrow night if I made it to the post office. I like the fabric choices in this block you made --definitely reminds me of beach trips along 101 Scenic Route!