Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

cnolan 05-12-2011 04:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
I just got 2 beautiful blocks in the mail from cnolan for extra swap,thank you so much!!!! Post if you can,i can't.

Thanks to the darn virus I have been griping about, I have photos of the blocks I have sent, but not sure exactly who I have sent each block to. I hope these are the right ones. I am glad you like them, Linda, and I am very sorry they were late!! (they were for April)

Bluelady 05-12-2011 07:33 AM

Lovely tree! Looks very Peter Max like

Short an Sweet 05-12-2011 07:42 AM

QuilterMomma, Renee110 & Karielt, delivery confirmations say ya'll should get your block on Saturday, and I can't track the one to tangledthread, so Please let me know when it arrives

rfbrazell 05-12-2011 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline

Originally Posted by rfbrazell

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Posting this again to show a friend how great you all are!

Hey There DotCom, Got one of your tree blocks done and here is a picture of it, It's called "It's a scrappy World". The second one I am send you is a surprise, but you could see them in "Alice in Wonderland" That's all the clue you are going to get.
R

Can we guess?? Will you tell us if we're close????
Maybe painting the roses red?????

You are almost there but I'm still not goingto tell.
LOL
R
OK, If I get it done today I will post it......MAYBE

Crafty3790 05-12-2011 08:44 AM

Love the tree maybe we can do a side swap.

PokerDiva 05-12-2011 10:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Mailman was nice to me today. Received blocks from hsquiltingmom for an extra April swap. Very pretty Kathy.

Spinning Star
[ATTACH=CONFIG]196226[/ATTACH]

Whirlwhind
[ATTACH=CONFIG]196227[/ATTACH]

AngieS 05-12-2011 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Posting this again to show a friend how great you all are!

Hey There DotCom, Got one of your tree blocks done and here is a picture of it, It's called "It's a scrappy World". The second one I am send you is a surprise, but you could see them in "Alice in Wonderland" That's all the clue you are going to get.
R

ROBERT! That tree is AWESOME! LOVE IT!!

cjr 05-12-2011 12:51 PM

Nice tree Robert.

Hey Dotty, he also has a sun on it. It will work for either of your quilts

Crafty3790 05-12-2011 01:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are 2 I got from Made in Maine arent they great.

made in Maine
[ATTACH=CONFIG]196289[/ATTACH]

made in Maine
[ATTACH=CONFIG]196290[/ATTACH]

dotcomdtcm 05-12-2011 01:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are the cat blocks I made for Robert! I hope they will look good in your collection.