Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

bibliostone 10-19-2010 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by letsquilt
Hi Im letting everyone that hasnt gotten fabric from me yet know that Im cutting tonight and mailing tomorrow. Im behind and Im sorry, I just couldnt figure out what I wanted the last 18 blocks to be. So sorry!!!!

Well, it's not as if I've finished with all the fabric I've received, although I know some have. :D So, for me, it will be right on time.

lab fairy 10-19-2010 11:09 AM

Are you doing the Boomerang 3.0? If so, you posted your message in the wrong place. Otherwise, I've really messed up and haven't been sending fabric to the people I'm swapping with.

Lab Fairy

letsquilt 10-19-2010 01:43 PM

oops!!!!!

lab fairy 10-19-2010 02:46 PM

Letsquilt and Bibliostone, I apologize. I meant to send a PM and ended up posting. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass anyone.

I swear I need the background color to change between the PM screen and Reply. I catch myself doing this way too often.

MadeinMaine 10-19-2010 04:16 PM

Today I received a gorgeous (even that word doesn't adequately describe it!) iris block from moosegirl along with a calendar and FQ. I want everyone to see the block but I need a chance to get it pressed and photo'ed first.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, moosegirl. What a great surprise!!

magnolia 10-20-2010 06:47 PM

Oh, my I've missed so much. I think I forgot to sign up for the new thread.

I received my blocks from Karen. They are beautiful. I will post pictures tomorrow. Need to find my camera. I can't believe how nice she was and how pretty the blocks are.

Katie Ann 10-21-2010 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Ljdugas - I'll post it for you since you couldn't do so. :-D Glad you liked it. L was another of my October extra swaps.

Beautiful, Judy. Love the blue colors!!!!!

I got my block from you today, Judy, it's beautiful too. Love it.

Deb watkins 10-21-2010 05:13 PM

Kwiltkrazy, I have not forgotten our extra swap, I have the fabric, still working on the darn curves for NYB. I may have to just to a red and black block.

paintmejudy 10-22-2010 03:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks so much, Kathy N, for doing an extra swap with me this month.

Aren't they beautiful? I just love them, and the colors are gorgeous. Called 3D Bowtie Block, the square in the middle is loose on the edges. I've never seen this block before and just might have to take the middle apart to see how it was done!.

I love it! Thanks again, Kathy.

quiltingnonie 10-22-2010 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Thanks so much, Kathy N, for doing an extra swap with me this month.

Aren't they beautiful? I just love them, and the colors are gorgeous. Called 3D Bowtie Block, the square in the middle is loose on the edges. I've never seen this block before and just might have to take the middle apart to see how it was done!.

I love it! Thanks again, Kathy.

Gotta LOVE those batiks!!!