Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-2-closed-full-t218898.html)

colleenzchaos 04-19-2013 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by sikesjj (Post 6013096)
Colleen that is so cute! I love the edging!

I didn't make it. :(

My hubby is always teasing me about chasing rabbits that we have a picture folder full of images rabbits being chased. When mamma-k talked about hopping around, I just had to post one of my favorite pics.

JuneBillie 04-19-2013 12:59 PM

That pic is cute Colleen. Well, guess we will wait for our partners until next week. It's ok. I am finishing something up too, so then I can have time to get all ready for this. It will be fun.

vanginney 04-19-2013 01:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's hard for me to wait goin to try a tester mug rug pattern out. I hope it works out. Here is a teaser pic.

Nelco 04-19-2013 04:31 PM

I know all of you have been biting at the bit waiting for me to come up with partners. Well the wait is over.

You will have to go to the community link and then go to groups. If you have any trouble let me know.
LET THE FUN BEGIN

Nelco 04-19-2013 04:32 PM

The names are out...Pass is along...look at my last post in order to get your partner.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6011556)
I never have been a smoker, grew up with them, so I get it. I can't do it. My son had major ear issues from 2 to 5 no smokers in the house. so who knows... I know it wasnt for me. thats what I know. I also know been married to two smokers that the smell is not something they understand. I mention it and I get a ...what? no smoking in my house. My issue is I have cats. A lot of them. Love them to pieces. no one else does. so keeping fabric out of their reach, keeping them off the sewing table, making sure I pick the heck of the hairs off my items.. this is what you do. its what I do but I am cautious anyways. What would never bug me might be seriously not good for another. Ah its good we have our differences :)

LOL the funny thing this bouncing off topics well until we get partners we cant chat mug rugs terrifically other than I love them :) so we do fling, fling fling from one subject to another. I am so sorry its part of my new DNA I am positive. I have trouble with remembering what I just read so going to another topic? oh so easy. its all my fault. go ahead. bean me. I am ready. hiding in the kitchen... you can't find me!

NEXT WEEK? NELCO NEXT WEEK?? what happend to this week? I know if I scroll back it says this week not next week. now I am on a mission when I remember what it is I was going to find (ain't happening) glad to help. pick me then pick someone else. super easy see? the rest are willing to wait another week no issue what so ever. no problemo.

ok here it is..

Elisabrat 04-19-2013 05:00 PM

oh crud where is a community link? hyper please?

Nelco 04-19-2013 05:16 PM

Go to the home link on the top of this site..open it and you will see another line of links..that is where you will find the community link

Elisabrat 04-19-2013 05:26 PM

FOUND IT!! yahoooo WEEFI here I come! gosh I hope I got that right lol...

Nelco 04-19-2013 05:41 PM

Yep....Have fun...pass the word the the names are out.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6013708)
FOUND IT!! yahoooo WEEFI here I come! gosh I hope I got that right lol...

WeeFi 04-19-2013 09:08 PM

WooooHooooo, I got Brat! We're all go!