Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-2-closed-full-t218898.html)

mrsmck 05-05-2013 02:27 AM

My mug rug is ready for the mail...will be posting tomorrow. I hope you like it Colleen.

sikesjj 05-06-2013 03:23 AM

Hi my name is Jamie and I am addicted to Pintrest. I have to limit my time majorly! I have 89 different boards and I actually have used, done, or made alot of the things I have pinned. Its great for homeschool and kids craft besides inspiration on alot of different projects.

JuneBillie 05-06-2013 04:56 PM

I received my very pretty mug rug today from judee. I will post pictures either tonight or tomorrow. Thank you so much judee. I will be using my mug rug daily. It has little lady bugs on it, and such pretty spring colors. She also included a nice card with a beautiful picture on the front. A great swap partner.

colleenzchaos 05-06-2013 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by mrsmck (Post 6045134)
My mug rug is ready for the mail...will be posting tomorrow. I hope you like it Colleen.

Rushing out to the mailbox................
.............skids to a stop..............
...........turns back to the house to give the mail persons time to get it here

leiladylei54 05-07-2013 09:39 AM

Wow, everyone is mailing out so early!!! I haven't even started mine since the deadline is June 7th. I guess I better get started so my partner doesn't think I've forgotten or got lost. LOL

dslone 05-07-2013 09:58 AM

I'm glad I have extra time my baby (sewing machine) is at the doctors needs some testing done.

JuneBillie 05-07-2013 10:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the pictures of my very pretty mug rug, and note card with photo on the front from judee.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]412203[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]412205[/ATTACH]
Aren't they pretty? Thank you judee, I love my mug rug, and my card.
Mine will probably go out tomorrow.

vanginney 05-07-2013 02:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my lovely mug rug from Richardswife. Many thanks.

nancia 05-07-2013 03:50 PM

mugrugs! i knew i forgot to make something!! lol. ladies, this is May. mr's are on the schedule for june, so i won't start culling ideas for at least a week! 'good for you' going out to all you earlybirds! and good for me, i have more time!:D

vanginney 05-07-2013 05:37 PM

I will attach the most touching story which I just received. I hope my partner doesnt mind!

'And greetings from Texas.

Here is your mug rug, made with you in mind. Of course I patterned it after several things that I saw when visiting Sault St. Marie Ontario, ( which I know is not the area in which you live). I hope you like it as I had a lot of fun making it.

The maple leaf block represents the fall foliage that was just beginning turn colors while we were there.

The bear claw block represents the bear prints I saw while stopped at a national park as we, rode the Algoma RR into the forest.

And of course the flying geese blocks represent the beautiful geese that I saw in Sault St. Marie. And we had a pair spend a few days here at my apt. complex a few weeks ago. I suppose they wanted a rest and our little pound looked good for them before moving on along home.

The light blue in the geese pattern represents the clear waters in the streams, rivers, and waterfalls, we saw while riding the train.

And lastly the red represents the red maple leaf in your flag.