Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-2-closed-full-t218898.html)

Nelco 04-12-2013 10:14 AM

WOW!!! i may have this filled by the end of the day...we are already at 26 at 11:13 am PST

MaryMazz 04-12-2013 10:18 AM

I have sent a PM, I want it, too.

queenof2802 04-12-2013 11:26 AM

Me too! PMing my info now!!

Muse&Sew 04-12-2013 11:40 AM

I think I'll try this, so count me in.

stitchingpost 04-12-2013 12:11 PM

yeeeeeehhhhaaaaaa,,,,iam #32,,,,,AND READY FOR MY NAME,,,

stitchingpost 04-12-2013 12:19 PM

just in case anyone wants to know i LOVE HORSES,,and iam from TEXAS,,and iam a cowgirl up kinda girl,,,LOLOLOL

nancia 04-12-2013 12:23 PM

hey, guys! welcome to all the new folks!! this is really fun, and one of the best parts, other than the pictures and suspense is the playful chatter. so, don't be a stranger! be sure to check in and chat with us! that's how we all get to know each other. why else would brat be ready to make me a mugrug with monkeys, flamingoes and whatever? the girl knows me!! not face to face, but from all the swaps we chat on, and we do chat-- a lot! so come on! talk to me, baby!:D

hey, stitchinpost! where 'bouts? spent 25 yrs in dallas, and 2 out of 3 of my kids are still there! my heart and soul are still in texas, no matter where this foolish body is. i figure we'll make it back in the next 10 yrs or so....he's got to retire sometime! meanwhile the kids and i skype, and once in a while, i visit. will be there all of august, playing with my dgd! can't wait!!! notice your signature says ky. what's it like?:) glad to meet you!

marscrafter 04-12-2013 01:04 PM

Hi! Add me to the list. I just sent a PM too. I've done doll quilt swaps, but not mug rugs yet. It sounds like fun! Now I need to go look for ideas.

Elisabrat 04-12-2013 01:06 PM

Nancia did you happen to have your wheaties again today? or was it a starbucks rush? wowsa you sure aint tired right now! I thought your foolish body was hanging in skinny bikinis with me on our private beach? now you say your mind is in texas well isnt that fickle of you. sheesh.

I am happy to see so many players! I do hope like Nancia said that all of you take the time to post every so often. If you only post for sign ups and to say you received its so hard to get a feel for what you like, who you are.. as you can tell Nancia and I are the team nutbars.. Jaba is the grounding point sometimes a bit off kilter like so many of us, lets see Dustysmomma has wonderful tales to share and oh so many more that you can really enjoy yourself here and we can enjoy you too! see fun fun its a win win situation!

nelco keep us updated on the countdown. soon as she counts down she can divide us into partners and tada! we can start sewing!!!!

colleenzchaos 04-12-2013 01:32 PM

I'm in !!

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]407586[/ATTACH] I can't wait to see the list.