Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Mug Rug Block Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-block-swap-t222266.html)

Belfrybat 06-24-2013 03:05 PM

I heard from my partner and we are planning on mailing on July 1st.

abdconsultant 06-25-2013 04:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I would appreciate an update from everyone in this swap.

Those that have posted on this thread and sent me pm's already, Thank you.
It sure makes it easier for the host!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420986[/ATTACH]

applique 06-25-2013 04:26 AM

I have also been in touch with my partner and all is well. Tok a few mug rugs to my guild meeting last night for show and tell and it turned into a show and take!!

Pat625 06-25-2013 05:07 AM

Partner and I have made contact...I finished mine yesterday and will be mailing today or tomorrow..She is right there just about ready to send!

QuilterMomma 06-25-2013 08:02 AM

Mailed mine out to RedGarnett. She is so fast and eager. Love it for sure.

I was way off on the answers to a few of those questions. I still only use a zig zag foot for my fancy stitches on my Bernina. And I am with the other gals, I am still to young to know about feed sacks except I love the 30s reproduction prints in the store on a bolt of fabric that is 42" wide. I do know that also, they used to sell the bolts at 32 to 36" wide is all. Learned that from a vintage pattern.

RedGarnet222 06-25-2013 08:15 AM

Hello quiltermomma and abdconsultant,
I have mine all ready to mail today. I printed out the label from the USPS site yesterday and it is all packaged up and ready to go. Oh ... everybody, did you know they take pay pal there now?

I hope you enjoy it and that it gives you a little chuckle each time you use it. I forgot to take a picture before I closed it up. I can't tell you how many times I have done this. What a ninny. LOL...

QuilterMomma 06-25-2013 08:35 AM

I will do my best to handle that photo for you girl. i did have your address in my PO account saved from the swaps we did together. still have to get those blocks into a quilt. I think that is one of those scrap quilt projects with those blocks. i have lots of flower scraps.

RedGarnet222 06-25-2013 08:58 AM

I have little project bins full of the swap blocks I also need to begin setting. I can't believe I haven't had time to finish them up into finished quilts yet. They are all so dang cute!

The diabetic auction keeps me hopping with that sewing and quilting. It was last sunday. We made sixteen hundred dollars on our donations from this board alone for the kids. Pretty good, huh? Thanks quilt board members that donated to us. Your the best!

jclinganrey 06-25-2013 10:23 AM

I just sent my swap partner a PM. Awaiting a reply. Need to bind and label then will be ready to send. --- Jane

createfourpaws 06-25-2013 10:48 AM

My partner and I have Pm'ed, we are not ready to mail yet, I will have hers ready to mail within the week. We have exchanged addresses.