Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Mug Rug Block Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-block-swap-t222266.html)

abdconsultant 05-31-2013 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by applique (Post 6095180)
They are working horses.

Your horses are too darn cute!!!

abdconsultant 05-31-2013 04:03 AM

************************************************** ************************************************** *
Red Garnet 222 You are the winner! Answer your pm from me & I'll send out your goodies!
************************************************** ************************************************** *
Thank you all for participating; watch for Wednesday June 5th Quiz #2

•What is railroaded fabric? This refers to the way it is milled so the design ends up going to long way.
•Name three quilt blocks that are inspired by buildings or structure. Log cabin, old mill, and school house ( this could be any three you would choose)
• What century was the signature quilt started? nineteenth with the quakers
•What is the process used to make Batik fabrics? multiple dye baths and salts
•The part of your sewing machine that will produce a perfect stitch if adjusted correctly is the tension.
• Color value is demonstrated by the use of a red viewing glass when choosing fabric.

mimiknoxtaylor 05-31-2013 04:30 AM

I'm not a horse person but these are amazing! They remind me of the Budweiser horses.

RedGarnet222 05-31-2013 06:24 AM

Oh yay!! I love winning. This is only the fourth thing I have won in my life. I got so excited, I gave you the wrong address in the pm. What a ninny. I sent the right one to you.

QuilterMomma 05-31-2013 06:48 AM

Yeah Red, great to see you on the board playing with us. You took a nice sebaticle.

RedGarnet222 05-31-2013 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6095600)
Yeah Red, great to see you on the board playing with us. You took a nice sebaticle.

I mostly have been working on the charity quilts for the silent auction next month for the diabetic kids. Thanks for missing me! LOL... That was sweet of you.

I Love those horses! They are so nice.

Dedemac 05-31-2013 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by abdconsultant (Post 6095221)

• Color value is demonstrated by the use of a red viewing glass when choosing fabric.

This is a new one for me, where can I get more information about using a red viewing glass? I learn something new every day thank you.:thumbup:

Dedemac 05-31-2013 08:39 AM

Love the horses in the different seasons.

abdconsultant 05-31-2013 06:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lets see some pictures of rugs you've made in the past, if you have the pictures to post.

My avatar is a mug rug;[ATTACH=CONFIG]416449[/ATTACH]

createfourpaws 05-31-2013 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by abdconsultant (Post 6096736)
lets see some pictures of rugs you've made in the past, if you have the pictures to post.

This will be my first time making some mug rugs. I am looking forward to seeing some.