Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Mug Rug Swap for May! "How does your garden grow?" is the theme! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-may-how-does-your-garden-grow-theme-t264339.html)

Elisabrat 04-23-2015 04:58 AM

please don't post your information on this board! send it to ctyankee. anyone can look at our board and seeing all your information is a bit scary with the cruds on the internet these days. just a warning. plus it makes life easier for ctyankee to get all the names down. she might not see a posting so make sure you write her please! nine sign ups already? that is great! come on over and join in the fun. if you wonder what a mug rugs is just go back and check out Aprils swaps and the swaps for March. there are some truly adorable mug rugs that are created!

My wine barrels and still waiting for some plants. I stare at the seedlings in the kitchen hoping that we are at the end of the snow season but I have been told to wait safely for the end to be here.. Memorial day? ugh. forever. also planting flowers are out. I guess its like a magnet for deers .. a pretty spot! yum! I will enjoy my garden fabrics instead. FLowers? got those! garden grass?? got that too! strawberries and cherries? always got those! so how does your garden grow? Mine grows lovely huge Christmas trees. I have 20 of them :) and lawn. egad lots of that too. Share what your thinking of making.. I know we would love sneak peaks and fabric selections.. tease us! this is going to be such a cool swap. It would be a shame for you to miss it!

regm 04-23-2015 05:13 AM

I'm in again.

jaba 04-23-2015 05:34 AM

Sending my info. Can't miss this one, we have gardens....sometimes too much garden :)

rwquilts 04-23-2015 05:46 AM

Almost anything garden related makes me happy...I adore flowers, but then ladybugs and worms in a garden are fun, and who doesn't love fruits and veggies??? Little birds butterflies...sigh...I have NO idea what to make! One of each? Ha ha ha!

lynnie 04-23-2015 08:45 AM

I'm done. it doesn't take long to make one. less than an hour. not much sewing. glad i'm done and can enjoy this time I have now to do other projects. have fun everyone.

dfelker 04-23-2015 10:21 AM

Still pondering joining up. It's just getting too nice outside.

lynnie 04-23-2015 11:50 AM

Oh Dorothy, just do it, it took less than an hour from beginning to end.
and I had digging to do to find a floral through all the stuff. I'm done and ready
to ship right now. Just do it, you'll have some crappy weather and stay inside time.
When you see all the nice mug rugs coming in you'll be drooling and wanting one,
so just join up, only takes a minute. An hour or less to make one. Come join us. Please?!?!

KLTQuilts 04-23-2015 02:22 PM

I'm in again . . . can't seem to stay away from this happy group :D I've PM our fearless leader (ctyankee). Now all I have to do is make a decision as to what I want to do . . . I have an idea :rolleyes:

ctyankee 04-23-2015 03:41 PM

We have 16 sign-ups at this moment!

lynnie 04-23-2015 04:48 PM

and we'll have 17 when I convince Dorothy that it will rain one day and she'll be inside to sew!!!