Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Pat625 12-16-2012 08:00 AM

Many of us like international partners....we get to see what is in fashion on the other side of the pond!!

Momma_K 12-16-2012 08:54 AM

BigBrownOwl...Sure! I'll swap gladly! Never set it out, there are always someone willing to swap internationally! Makes it interesting I think!

Shadowirish 12-16-2012 09:56 AM

I would love to join in this, but as a newbie my FMQ sucks, and my bindings take a close second to FMQ.

mooretll 12-16-2012 10:39 AM

Shadowirish, Join right on in we all have our flaws,Thats what makes our quilts so unique. we all enjoy the new friends we make with these swaps. There are some great ladies and guys on here!

sewdamncute 12-16-2012 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by bigbrownowl (Post 5723388)
I would like to sign up for this too. However, I am in the UK - do you have anyone that is happy to swap internationally? If not, I will sit this one out! Do let me know.

No worries! Many of us ship internationally!

sewdamncute 12-16-2012 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Shadowirish (Post 5723665)
I would love to join in this, but as a newbie my FMQ sucks, and my bindings take a close second to FMQ.

Shadowirish, we were all newbies! ANd I bet your FMQ and bindings are betterthan you think...we are all our own worst critics...just relax and have fun with it:thumbup:

Nelco 12-16-2012 11:40 AM

There are quite a few that are willing to swap with you. :) I would love it if you would join the group.

bb

Originally Posted by bigbrownowl (Post 5723388)
I would like to sign up for this too. However, I am in the UK - do you have anyone that is happy to swap internationally? If not, I will sit this one out! Do let me know.

Nelco 12-16-2012 11:44 AM

Shadowirish....Being a newbie should not hold you back. Look at some to the sites and you will see some that are not quilted. This is how I am learning to FMQ. On my Grench MR I satin stitched around it.

I would love to see a PM with your name in it. :) :thumbup:

Originally Posted by Shadowirish (Post 5723665)

Pat625 12-16-2012 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=Shadowirish;5723665]I would love to join in this, but as a newbie my FMQ sucks, and my bindings take a close second to FMQ.

These help make us better~!! I am sure anyone would love what you make..We all have things we have difficulty with!! JOIN!!

bigbrownowl 12-16-2012 02:36 PM

Thank you DustysMomma, Pat625, Momma_K and sewdamncute, for all your encouragement. I have just signed up.

Hope I get one of you four to swap with! Or maybe Nelco will relent and I can swap with all four of you... Or she may even find me someone else...

Really excited now. Thank you!