Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   My version of Scrappy Trip Around the World. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/my-version-scrappy-trip-around-world-t256731.html)

Quilt Lover Grandma 11-13-2014 05:28 AM

My version of Scrappy Trip Around the World.

Psychonurse was kind enough to post this picture under "Pictures" for me. I still cannot get my computer to post pictures. When I click on the Insert Image icon the new page comes up but it freezes up. Can anyone help me with this problem

wildyard 11-15-2014 03:15 PM

I never post with the insert image icon, I use the Go Advanced button at the bottom of each page and then use the separate window that then opens. I have no problem doing it this way, but cannot get the icon to work either.

Quilt Lover Grandma 11-16-2014 08:10 AM

I will try this, thanks

givio 11-16-2014 02:40 PM

Me too, the picture icon doesn't post-- but if I use the advanced option, then I can post a picture.

Quilt Lover Grandma 11-17-2014 05:15 AM

Linda, I went to Go Advanced and put in my msg but when I clicked on the image icon the screen just froze again.

Do you see where I might have gone wrong. If you want to call me the number is 802-767-938.

Barb

romanojg 11-17-2014 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt Lover Grandma (Post 6972291)
Linda, I went to Go Advanced and put in my msg but when I clicked on the image icon the screen just froze again.

Do you see where I might have gone wrong. If you want to call me the number is 802-767-938.

Barb

I'd be careful posting my phone number, email or address like this. That's what PM (private messages)is for. Normally the board doesn't like it because anyone on the entire world web can see it.

Quilt Lover Grandma 11-17-2014 05:59 AM

OK, I'll be more careful.

Quilt Lover Grandma 11-17-2014 06:07 AM

happy thanksgiving

1 Attachment(s)
I'm trying again after a hint from [ATTACH=CONFIG]499171[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]499171[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]499171[/ATTACH]mizzquilts

Quilt Lover Grandma 11-17-2014 06:09 AM

Ok, mizzquilts your idea of using compatibity worked. Now I just have to practice not duplicating and rotating the picture.

wildyard 11-19-2014 01:43 PM

For Barb and anyone else: After you click Go Advanced, you still do not use the icon. After the advanced screen opens, scroll down and you will see a button that says Manage Attachment. Click this button and another window will open, separate from your current window on your screen. At the top it will say search images and you click there, and select the pic you want from your computer. Once you do that, then you click upload just below the window. It will then show further down that the pic has been uploaded and how much of your allowed data you have used. You can continue to upload photos until you have used all the allowed data space.
When it shows the photo uploaded in the separate box, it is also added to your message at that time. After you send your message, you can then close the manage attachments window.
I hope this helps.