Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange Number 3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-number-3-a-t197301.html)

debs 09-13-2012 11:39 AM

RE:Needlecase Exchange

2 Attachment(s)
And that would be me! I apologize for not replying sooner, but I have had computer issues & I participate in a number of swaps, and yours didn't specify what swap it was, so I was hoping you would make a comment so I could be sure!

Thanks Sue, it is my favorite color of course & I love hummingbirds so that was so neat for you to have added the embroidery! The scissors are so pretty & feminine, maybe I can keep my husband from using them! LOL And my best friend from high school worked at U of M & just retired so it was neat getting the chocolate bar to enjoy while sewing & watching U of M football!

Thanks so much I do love it & will make use of it!

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5511816)
My partner recieved hers on the 10th but have not heard from her !!!

Maggiedeux 09-13-2012 12:48 PM

I am so glad that you like your needlecase, Mary Quiltng. It was fun to make. The best part was imagining how you would react to it when you opened it up!

Originally Posted by mary quilting (Post 5510034)
I also love the word beads.
this is the needle case

quiltymom 09-13-2012 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by debs (Post 5511850)
And that would be me! I apologize for not replying sooner, but I have had computer issues & I participate in a number of swaps, and yours didn't specify what swap it was, so I was hoping you would make a comment so I could be sure!

Thanks Sue, it is my favorite color of course & I love hummingbirds so that was so neat for you to have added the embroidery! The scissors are so pretty & feminine, maybe I can keep my husband from using them! LOL And my best friend from high school worked at U of M & just retired so it was neat getting the chocolate bar to enjoy while sewing & watching U of M football!

Thanks so much I do love it & will make use of it!

Your very welcome glade you liked everything!!!!

stampqn 09-13-2012 01:37 PM

This is so cute!

lynnie 09-13-2012 02:23 PM

Qw

Wow, where in the world did you get those scissors?????????

quiltymom 09-13-2012 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 5512143)
Qw

Are you asking about the pink ones??? They come in different colors and three sizes. Got them at a craft store here in Battle Creek.

Wow, where in the world did you get those scissors?????????

If your talking about pink opnes in a craft store here in Battle Creek. They come in different colors and 3 sizes.

sewbeadit 09-13-2012 04:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Wow, all the needle cases are gorgeous. Drum roll, here is mine from LindaR. Several pics. See the lovely pin with the star?! When you open it there are two pockets and the needle spot. So plenty of room. When it is closed you see the crystals she put on the front flap and then in the back is this darling secret pocket where the scissors are sticking out and that flap snaps back. It is so clever. I goofed and didn't get the front of the scissors! Everything is so cute and thought full, thanks so much LindaR.[ATTACH=CONFIG]362589[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]362590[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]362588[/ATTACH]

abdconsultant 09-13-2012 04:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received this cutie from MarLeClair, not pictured is the seam ripper. I'm using it. I love my needlecase, thank you MarLe!

abdconsultant 09-13-2012 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by abdconsultant (Post 5512448)
I received this cutie from MarLeClair, not pictured is the seam ripper. I'm using it. I love my needlecase, thank you MarLe!

more photos....[ATTACH=CONFIG]362599[/ATTACH]

LindaR 09-14-2012 05:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I received my NC from goldsberry921 on Thursday, thanks so much, it will certainly get used and the piping will go in some project I'm sure....thanks again